1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1971 CanAm Mod for Grand Prix Legends – Released

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Hans Sneep, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Probable known by the older sim racers a round here,Grand Prix Legends by Papyrus release a round 2004? the Mother of all good race sims is still alive,based on the F1 season from 1967 an build out by a great community with more than 500 race tracks an mods fore the F1 65 an much more.

They have released a CanAm mod fore the 1971 season, it is not necessary to have the org.disc you can download the demo an build it out with the things you need , look over here , http://canam71.gplworld.eu/

To give you an idea,

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I've looked at this sim and never tried it ... there seems to lots to install just to get it to work.. maybe one day ill do it....:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

That is right,but they make it prety easy with a complete installer an it´s worth it !

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Have you a link Hans... all i seem to find was torrents..:)

5. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

http://canam71.gplworld.eu/ on this page you will find the most needed downloads,don´t forget to bookmark them an you have to register on a few..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

big thanks Hans:thumbsup:

7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

just bought the sim disk from amazon... so in a week or so ill be up and running:),
    had a look at the Demo and found it for under 5 pounds... it was mine :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Setup with the disc is much easyer , the demo version (is free to download) has a lot maps that are read only you have to handle that during setup very annoying .
    if you need help let me now;)

9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

• Like Like x 1
  10. In 2004 GPL was about as old as GTL is today :) It came out in 1998. Definitely still a classic and supported by some of the most dedicated and patient modders and track makers.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

To spice things up a bit, CanAm 1971 WatginsGlen.
    not great quality bud the story! look at the list of drivers..!
    Part 1
    !
    Part 2

Have Fun...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

ive got the sim and it working with that guide Hans.... thanks:D

• Like Like x 1