1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1971 CanAm Mod for Grand Prix Legends – Released

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Hans Sneep, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Probable known by the older sim racers a round here,Grand Prix Legends by Papyrus release a round 2004? the Mother of all good race sims is still alive,based on the F1 season from 1967 an build out by a great community with more than 500 race tracks an mods fore the F1 65 an much more.

They have released a CanAm mod fore the 1971 season, it is not necessary to have the org.disc you can download the demo an build it out with the things you need , look over here , http://canam71.gplworld.eu/

To give you an idea,

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    One step at a time.. Premium Member

I've looked at this sim and never tried it ... there seems to lots to install just to get it to work.. maybe one day ill do it....:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

That is right,but they make it prety easy with a complete installer an it´s worth it !

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Have you a link Hans... all i seem to find was torrents..:)

5. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

http://canam71.gplworld.eu/ on this page you will find the most needed downloads,don´t forget to bookmark them an you have to register on a few..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

big thanks Hans:thumbsup:

7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

just bought the sim disk from amazon... so in a week or so ill be up and running:),
    had a look at the Demo and found it for under 5 pounds... it was mine :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Setup with the disc is much easyer , the demo version (is free to download) has a lot maps that are read only you have to handle that during setup very annoying .
    if you need help let me now;)

9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

• Like Like x 1
  10. In 2004 GPL was about as old as GTL is today :) It came out in 1998. Definitely still a classic and supported by some of the most dedicated and patient modders and track makers.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

To spice things up a bit, CanAm 1971 WatginsGlen.
    not great quality bud the story! look at the list of drivers..!
    Part 1
    !
    Part 2

Have Fun...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

ive got the sim and it working with that guide Hans.... thanks:D

• Like Like x 1