Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 All-in + Lotus Elite
Tracks: Various Default Short Course Tracks (Monza Junior, Magny National, Dijon Short, Hock Short, Mondello National, Nurb Sprint, Atorp North, Atorp South)
Conditions: Day races - 14.00 game time
Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 BST / 21.00 CET (10 minutes)
Qualification: 19.10 GMT / 20.10 BST / 21.10 CET (10 minutes)
Race: 1920 GMT / 20.20 BST / 21.20 CET (8 laps)
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only.
Note3: All TC65 vehicles + Lotus Elite

Thank you to Warren, Glenn, Steve & Matt for actually bothering to reply.

Could someone else please remind me exactly why I even bother to set events up for people who don't have the common courtesy to respond?

:disapointed:

If you want me to just stop doing GTL and we wind it up @ RD, keep going the way you're going.

I thought we'd got past all this - apparently not.

Thank you to Warren, Glenn, Steve & Matt for actually bothering to reply.

Could someone else please remind me exactly why I even bother to set events up for people who don't have the common courtesy to respond?

:disapointed:

If you want me to just stop doing GTL and we wind it up @ RD, keep going the way you're going.

I thought we'd got past all this - apparently not.

Hehe you are just getting up to steam man, dont slow down now :) Ill be there and if no one else is interested we can just attack some times and put ourselves on the leaderboards :giggle:

You know what I meant :p . Alfas & Cortinas are top of the shop in TC65 on pretty much every single course, but the Mini & Abarth are very close everywhere, so let's keep it close. :good:

I'd rather lose and be close (which is what will probably happen) than win just by having a miles quicker car :D

Can I please get an indication of interest for tonight beyond me & Bram.

If it's not worth having an event, I'll scrub it.

Unless I get some feedback on this event soon, I'll just take the server down.

I would expect to see some responses from the people I'm doing the sprint skins for at least - this is exactly the sort of event that we'd use those skins for.
hi stuart. just came back from work and saw your post. mate, don't take things too seriously. i for example would love to take part in every event you choose . as for tonight i have a very busy schedule and don't know if i will be able to join. that's why i didn't sign up.
i have to add that since you started to manage the gtl races the signups grew signifantly and that's all because of your hard and good work.:thumb:
i will know a little bit later if i can join you guys tonight.

• Bert Van Waes

Can I please get an indication of interest for tonight beyond me & Bram.

If it's not worth having an event, I'll scrub it.

Unless I get some feedback on this event soon, I'll just take the server down.

I would expect to see some responses from the people I'm doing the sprint skins for at least - this is exactly the sort of event that we'd use those skins for.

I know Stuart, and sorry but i can't participate... I just made the race report off the E30 race yesterday and although it's so appealling to join in i can't... No time tonight mate.

I know you're putting lots of time inhere, and that's much appreciated! Tx for that, yet again. :)

I shouldn't worry about yr idea for this event... It's a good one in my opinion, but i think lots of stuff is going on on Race 07 today, i race there too, but today i can't race no where...

Actually, for me. All the events you come up with here are looking superb, especcially the csl ones... I don't get it wy people stay away on those too... Time to shake the world to it's awakeness?

"Sigh."

Keep it up good man, i'm sure you or your choices are not the fault of this lack of interest. Greets and laters.:wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.1%