18th of July speculation and Twitter conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Michael Hornbuckle
You know what is comical? The attitude like your's:
Dev missed the date? That's OK. How dare you being angry at dev? (But it was the dev who gave the date).
Dev missed the date again? Well quality takes time. How dare you criticize them? (Still, it was the dav that gave the date).
So dev can do whatever it wants and I should be a "Yes man", because you say so?

Last edited:
@Michael Hornbuckle
Dev missed the date? That's OK. How dare you being angry at dev? (But it was the dev who gave the date).
Dev missed the date again? Well quality takes time. How dare you criticize them? (Still, it was the dav that gave the date).
So dev can do whatever it wants and I should be a "Yes man", because you say so?
Has Kunos commited to a releasedate? I can't recall seeing one.
I'm fine with them taking their time, but if too much time passes then they start paying the price for it by people loosing interest.

My guess is a late august v1 release . This gives them 3 months to get the nords done . Im sure they have got all the other cars and tracks for v1 done but want to save them for v1 so it doesnt feel like a weekly update but a nice upgrade . It would be nice for some kind of transparency when it comes to the release of v1 and the dlc just to keep people from guessing but maybe they are doing it deliberatley to keep us on tender hooks :confused::D

@Michael Hornbuckle
Do you think that 1.0 is sitting on a hard drive at their office and the only reason they don't release it is to piss you off? Do you realize that Luca is working 18 hours a day implementing FMOD? Are the sounds in AC the best ever? NO..Are they good enough that most devs would leave them? YES Yet Luca is working non-stop to make them better because people complained about them....Yet you have some false sense of entitlement that thinks he should somehow magically snap his fingers and in an instant AC has the best sounds ever.......

Mod Edit. Do not verbally attack a RD member..

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to edit my ******** post, edit the entire thing.....if telling somebody what they sound like is 'verbally attacking' them then there is no point even having a forum....if I said it sounds like he is pointlessly whining, would that be a verbal attack also?

Guess I will go play with my new Porsche and keep any news that Stefano tells me on Twitter to myself from here on out...

I'm sure Radek will keep everybody informed in my absence.

I think we all have to acknowledge that for a team the size of AC dev team, this is a incredibly ambitious project, especially if we look at the quality of the content. Taking that into consideration, I certainly appreciate all the effort they must do on a daily basis in order to give us the best possible product they can, given their limitations. So far I have not been disappointed with their progress and updates, and I´m pretty happy with the sim, although very aware that there are lots of improvements and implements to be made.

With that said, Kunos estimates and dates are more often than not way, way off. :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%