1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC 18th of July speculation and Twitter conversations.

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So Lord Kunos was a bit chatty on the Twitter machine this morning

EDIT: ask Stelios or Radek

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 13
    • Beer Beer x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Wait what, old skool MP might happen on the 18th, oh boy I'm getting my hopes up. Trow me a bone and say they're doing something on slipstream too, or else its not worth calling it old skool MP. :p

3. Sorry I didn't ask about slipstream but since I refuse to race at Monza in MP I really don't think about it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 2
  4. Michael are you trying to say you secretly support appealing eclisstone idea to ditch Monza from f1 calendre:x3:

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. ha_ha_get_out__by_wolf_shadow77-d3fujm9.png

• Haha Haha x 4
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Joao Alves

Joao Alves
    Premium Member

This update news has me more excited than any before, I think ,except maybe for the launch of MP. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 10
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. good things coming :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

• Haha Haha x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Lots of good things coming, pleased to hear it. Basic pitstops before 1.0 will be exciting. Also I'm with Stephano on the weather thing, I would rather have a possibility for weather changes than night racing, of course both would be great, but it's weather first for me. With the quality of the physics in this game it would almost be criminal not to race it in the wet.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

Coincidence my birthday is at 18th of July? I think not! :ninja:

• Like Like x 6
    • Haha Haha x 2
  11. Joao Alves

Joao Alves
    Premium Member

Someone's getting one heck of a gift!

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Best news is slipstream for me as monza is currently my favourite track.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Si

Si
    Premium Member

the pit stops will add a new dimension to multiplayer. especially if we can make mandatory stops. like the old days of TOCA.

14. Nascaramba!

15. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

Seeing those tweets only one thing comes to mind : Delay.

Edit: Lets hope it wont get a delay and we will all be able to enjoy it @ 18th....

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yep, with every addition, it pushes v1.0 further away. Having said that, let's hope that the staff they are looking to employ get up to speed fast and can make good contributions.

17. No, additions mean that more good things will be in 1.0, would you prefer 1.0 tomorrow and no more features? Yes that is a rhetorical question, but I don't get the negativity. Just enjoy what is there and look forward to all sorts of good stuff in the future.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Where in the tweets do you see him say there'll be a delay? He's not promised anything - he's just letting us know what they're working on. Don't expect anything specific on the 18th and you won't be disappointed! ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.