1500 BHP Supercharged Renault F1 (drivable).

Fancy driving an extremely monstrous, super-fast, super-dangerous Formula One car? Then try out this 1500-BHP Supercharged Renault F1, the fastest ever Formula One car ever modified. :)

Full Modified Specifications.
Engine: Horsepower 1,495.44 BHP (from 744 BHP)
Brakes: Brake-Torque 4,400 N/m (from 3,200 N/m)
Aerodynamics (front): Lift-coefficient (Cl) maxf/maxr 0.7 (from 0.34) minf/minr 6 (from 2.7)
Aerodynamics (rear): Lift-coefficient (Cl) maxf/maxr 0.7 (from 0.38) minf/minr 6 (from 3.1)
Gears: Revolutions/minute 24,999 RPM max (from 18,840 RPM)
KERS: Capacity 999 kJ (from 400 kJ) batteries
KERS: Power Burst 80 kW boost (from 60 kW)
Weight: Car only 400 kg (from 640 kg)

Watch a demonstration run at Monaco, Fastest Laptime: 59.010s

Download Here (mediafire) and simply copy the *.ctf files in your Cars folder. Do not worry, I have included the Original files as well, I know you will need them when the speed becomes simply too much to handle. :D

scaled.php

Only the renault?

Btw, it looks like monza speeds at monaco tbh.

Well just a prototype.:) But if you really want to try on other cars, you can simply copy the file, rename it to the team of your choice, for eg. re1_monza.ctf rename to mc1_monza.ctf and you can use it for the McLaren team as well.

It may not be the gearbox actually. Each track has a top speed that the cars cannot go over (unless using KERS and DRS). Find it in the database track_model table.

btw, do you guys happen to know the exact rpm (idk why it says 1884 for rev_limit) and bhp (750?) for each car? I'm trying to find the tyre circumference using those.

It may not be the gearbox actually. Each track has a top speed that the cars cannot go over (unless using KERS and DRS). Find it in the database track_model table.

btw, do you guys happen to know the exact rpm (idk why it says 1884 for rev_limit) and bhp (750?) for each car? I'm trying to find the tyre circumference using those.

Well according to the OEM database,

Red Bull, McLaren 750, Ferrari 745, Mercedes 740, Renault, Force India 730, Toro Rosso 725, Williams, Sauber 720, Lotus 715, HRT 710, Virgin 705.

Please could you do a super HRT? :D

Hey sorry I've left on my travels for a few weeks, everything is at home. But hey you can easily make the mod for the HRT simply by renaming everything from re1_******.ctf to hr1_****.ctf, its as simple as that. Same thing for changing it for any other team, simply rename the files to that team. It works fine.

Cheers! :)

Hey sorry I've left on my travels for a few weeks, everything is at home. But hey you can easily make the mod for the HRT simply by renaming everything from re1_******.ctf to hr1_****.ctf, its as simple as that. Same thing for changing it for any other team, simply rename the files to that team. It works fine.

Cheers! :)

Thaaaaanks =D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back