Skins 12h Bathurst 2014 Shane v. Gisbergen McLaren GT3

• Thread starter Deleted member 241736
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the ui_skin.json file, but not sure how to do the livery.png.
Edit: I found a Darrell Lea logo in png format, renamed it and added that to the livery map I made (2014-Darrell_Lea). All works fine.
So the skin is now at 4,5 stars ;-) --- (don't have the car number on the logo yet)...

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 241736

I made the ui_skin.json file, but not sure how to do the livery.png.
Edit: I found a Darell Lea logo in png format, renamed it and added that to the livery map I made (2014-Darell_Lea). All works fine.
So the skin is now at 4,5 stars ;-) --- (don't have the car number on the logo yet)...
many thanks! How can I get your efforts?

This is the ui_skin.json file I made to go with the car:

"skinname": "2014 - Liqui Moly Bathurst 12h - GT Tour",
"drivername": "Shane van Gisbergen",
"country": "New Zealand",
"team" : "Darrell Lea",
"number": 37

Compared to other skins, there is a "priority" missing too, but I have no idea what the use of that is.
The logo I am using is the one on this site: http://www.bridgemall.com.au/business-directory/121/darrell-lea-chocolate-shop/
I named it livery.png and just added it to the skin file (which I named 2014-Darrell Lea)

All working fine in AC and CM.

Tbh: I don't know much about all this, just figured it out for myself because I did not like the warning sign in CM...LOL

• Deleted member 241736

This is the ui_skin.json file I made to go with the car:

"skinname": "2014 - Liqui Moly Bathurst 12h - GT Tour",
"drivername": "Shane van Gisbergen",
"country": "New Zealand",
"team" : "Darrell Lea",
"number": 37

Compared to other skins, there is a "priority" missing too, but I have no idea what the use of that is.
The logo I am using is the one on this site: http://www.bridgemall.com.au/business-directory/121/darrell-lea-chocolate-shop/
I named it livery.png and just added it to the skin file (which I named 2014-Darrell Lea)

All working fine in AC and CM.
Tbh: I don't know much about all this, just figured it out for myself because I did not like the warning sign in CM...LOL

thx. My son [11] and me looking forward to Bathurst 2017, meanwhile we're looking youtube videos with the fantstic commentators guess from radio lemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%