12 hours of sebring

Just starting to race this track with the blancpain endurance series cars. I was wondering can I run this race with the cars that race this race in real life? Are all the cars out there to do this?

URD GTE (+ PX)
Lola Rebellion
SCES LMP's

audi_motorsport_130316-1705.jpg

The Blancpain was the first GT series released for rF2. But they aren't scratch made and still has some conversion bugs. But they are very enjoyable to drive and appreciated because of this by many.

The Apex mod is the one i prefer, But not 100% finished. Next update will be a big one.
Apex are GT3 spec and URD is GTE spec. So to simulate the Porsche GT3 challenge, i would choose the APEX Porsche.

Or the Flat6 series from EnduRacers... But it isn't released yet. :whistling:

The original GT3 Porsche Challenge is mix with PRO and PRO/AM driver + different Porsche GT3 models. So you can mix up Porsche mods (BES Porsche + Apex Porsche + Flat6)

apex porche over the urd darche ??? also do you rate the blancpain cars ??
IMO the list is
#1) BES 911, it just talks to me feel and physics wise in a way that the others don't. Its fully adjustable diff means it can be set up beautifully. 9.0/10
#2) The Apex, its just about to have an update that will increase its feel and handling by a big jump.
was 7.5/10 now 8.5/10
#3) URD. Like the soon to be replaced Apex lacks feel and is compounded by the completely wrong weight distribution. It has the same as the Ferrari 458 which is mid mounted. So it dosnt drive like a 911 at all.

@kamackeris
There is a 12 hours of Sebring coming up in RF2. Dec 12-13.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 317 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 159 7.8%
  • < 5 years