Qualification: 20:00 GMT (30 mins)
Race: 20:30 GMT
Race Length: 48 laps (100K)
Pit Stops: Optional
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT GTL
Password: click here

Notes

Sign-ups close 1 hour before practice starts.​

There are 4 reserve slots. Reserve drivers will be notified of free slots, in this thread, during the last 15 minutes of practice.​

(Bluff) - I'm about the same as Andy averaging out at 1:02.000. I've only been practising in offline races though, no hotlapping.

Don't really see the point in that as practice beyond working out which way the next corner goes.

Oh ***!:mmph: sorry Gary, was trying to get out of your way. Badly as it turns out. Mea maxima culpa.

Then during a stop and go, I hit the wrong button, get switched to cockpit view, and without thinking, I hit Esc. Doh!

I am a moron. Was really enjoying it too.

Andy - can you let me know when Tesco's restocks that talent, pls? I really need to get down there sharpish.

hmm, i got a stop'n go and i wait for a signal to come in for it, nothing obvious popped up (unless its on that annoying pitboard) I cross the line and get DQ'd

Was doing well 13 laps without even touching the grass :D

Another fantastic GTL night, thanks Andy for setting it up:thumb:
Practice and qually went well, making gradual improvement from the 1.05's up to my fastest in qualifying 00.59.908. Good enough for 6th so very happy.:)

Unfortunately the race started poorly, dropping a place and then spinning at the chicane, something I got very used to.:D After catching up the field I made up a few places and settled into me regular spot - staring at Mr Marsden's brake lights.:p Time after time I'd spin off, catch up, spin off. At one point I put a lovely little move him to get past on the start/finish straight, held through T1 & 2.....and then.....spun off:rolleyes:

All the contact with the barrier took it's toll as by the last 3 laps I was barely able to turn left after a spectacular little mishap exiting the chicane saw me barrel roll across the track.:crutch: Then managed to pick up a stop and go - my first ever so that really sealed my fate.

However, that was serious fun, a huge part of which was down to the clean, quality driving displayed by all - thank you. If The Glen is only a fraction as entertaining as tonight was, Sunday will be a great end to the season.

Simon.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years