100 reasons why Alonso/Vettel will be F1 World Champion 2012

i think you missed Ant's analysis after race. Vettel got stuck behind Narain he complained about him not for the Move and He was Frustrated because he made it Easy due to the Back marker. I don't knew Newey got angry over some one in the recent years but he too got angry over Narain.
Yeah I did miss that I think (I pretty much jumped straight onto my Xbox after aha!) I didn't realise that it was more Narain he was unhappy about, but tbh you can't do a lot in that HRT. At least Vettel applauded him afterwards to show sportsmanship, as I thought his comment was just a heat of the moment reaction. Think it's unheard of Newey being angry, he always just seems in deep thought to me. I'm just happy it makes the final race a little more interesting and may the best driver win. Think the odds are stacked against Alonso, but then again you never know.

Ok, where would Vettel be if he drove the F2012? Not where he is. Alonso IMO is a far better driver.
Alonso is far better driver than any on the Grid this year but you can't say the exact answer to the Question. You will say he can't i say He can to some extent and this conversion goes on.
In My view with the reliability of Ferrari F 2012 i believe Vettel would be in Top 4 but not fighting for the Championship.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back