100 Lap Limit?

Does anyone know if there is a way around the 100 lap limit? I know I can use time instead of laps, but if there are lots of caution periods then it becomes very unpredictable. I was hoping to run some 200 lap races on the ovals, but at the moment my only option seems to be to set the time to 120 minutes and race till the timer ends.

Reiza, is there any possibility this limit can be increased in a future update please?

Cheers
Keith

OK I know this thread s ancient but is this 100 laps still (and forever) a limitation in the game? I wanted to host a 200 lap short oval race and an Indy 500 in May - is that no possible? Using a time limit is not a very realistic option for an oval race.

@Renato Simioni
We know you are busy with AMS and Reiza17 but please could you up the limits at the very least double what they currently are its a shame endurance races are limited to 4 hours or 100 laps and yes 100 laps at indy would be a shame as well.

Edit: Must of been the track I was using as I was able to break the 4 hr limit I was experiencing, still a shame to be limited to 100 laps with Cart Extreme being very popular.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back