100% AI slow? Porsche 911 GT3 Cup

Hi everyone, I hope it's going fine :geek:

First things first: this is not one of those thread where I show my racing skills, I'm just reporting an "issue" I have racing offline against the AI.
I'm having a custom Championship with the lovely 911 GT3 Cup 2017, all Kunos content and 100% AI.

I played the first 2 races of the season (Catalunya and RedBull Ring).
I found myself getting poles and winning races because the AI cars brake down mid-corner.
They are really competitive during braking and acceleration, and I found a true challenge to overtake them, but they often brake just on the apex and that's enought to slow them down massively and sometimes I found myself kick them in the back because they brake with no reasons in front of me.

I didn't test other GT3 races with the current AC version (1.12.6), usually with the BMW Z4 GT3 or the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 I had the AI between 94% and 96% depending on the track.

I wonder if someone else had the same issue and what I need to do in order to fix it.
Thanks in advice :)

Hi everyone, I hope it's going fine :geek:

First things first: this is not one of those thread where I show my racing skills, I'm just reporting an "issue" I have racing offline against the AI.
I'm having a custom Championship with the lovely 911 GT3 Cup 2017, all Kunos content and 100% AI.

I played the first 2 races of the season (Catalunya and RedBull Ring).
I found myself getting poles and winning races because the AI cars brake down mid-corner.
They are really competitive during braking and acceleration, and I found a true challenge to overtake them, but they often brake just on the apex and that's enought to slow them down massively and sometimes I found myself kick them in the back because they brake with no reasons in front of me.

I didn't test other GT3 races with the current AC version (1.12.6), usually with the BMW Z4 GT3 or the Aston Martin Vantage GT3 I had the AI between 94% and 96% depending on the track.

I wonder if someone else had the same issue and what I need to do in order to fix it.
Thanks in advice :)
I wish I could help, but at Barcelona I can't beat em on 95%. I do know they are slow in the 3rd turn, the long right hander, but I'm not on their butt enough to know about the remainder of the track. Good luck

You're not alone. Some cars in AC I can't keep up at 100%. But I'm typically 2-3 seconds faster than the AI at 100% with the 911 GT3 Cup car. I agree with you, acceleration and corner entry the AI is very competitive. Hopefully they fix it. The 911 GT3 cup car is one of my favorite cars to drive right now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%