1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 spa francorchamps grand prix

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wait for the image to load...

TIME June, Thursday 30 - 20:00 CET
    CIRCUIT Spa Francorchamps STC Version
    WEATHER Changeable. Check website for the forecast

30 minutes Practice
    10 minutes Qualification
    20 minutes Warm Up
    90 minutes Race
  2. :O
    This will be a great finale, can't wait. :)
  3. hope the race will finish after 90 minutes and not before..
  4. Of course same here Nicola. Fingers crossed, hope everything works as well as usual.
  5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I hope this race doesn't have the same ending as last year :D Good luck to Flatout (not too much luck though :wink:) hope it's a great final race!
  6. Good luck RPM, also good luck to everyone fighting for places. Fingers crossed for a great finale.
  7. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

What kind of lap times are we looking at with hard tires and some fuel? :)
  8. somewhere between 2 to 3 minutes

9. LOL Goran, I think you gave too much information! XD
  10. 2:35 in the rain :D
  11. I would say ask your teammate first Erik. :p
  12. Good luck to all, and the best driver win.

Nice Poster :tongue:
  13. Patrick Weir

Patrick Weir
    Premium Member

Hi everyone ,
    Just to wanted to say have a good race , and excellent work all season to the STC chaps it's been a great show ;)
    Have fun.
  14. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

Good luck guys. It's a shame I haven't been able to get involved like a did earlier in the season, but time for me has been thin recently. Anyway, good luck to all the drivers and teams today. Put on an epic show!
  15. Well. Bad luck for me. Got a runtime error or something and I was looking at the desktop all of a sudden... Was running in 16th or something and just about to make my pitstop...

Ah well... on to the black cup!
  16. doran are not something lucky for our team. Happy to see we will switch to gtpro... hope our bad results will lead to a good car choice, wrt the last choice in the first champ (Mosler was something like 2 sec slower than others...)
  17. Deleting the game as we speak, have fun with the GT Pro cars, I will join if we either switch to rFactor, or I will wait for rF2.

temp goes up from 23 to 35!!! in 20 minutes?? seriously, the hottest temp ever in Belgium is 38.....
    Nice bug with the hard tires in qualifying aswell

Had to nurse the engine, blew it on the finishline, was 5 seconds per lap slower than my slowest practise laps....
  18. Grats to flatout for winning it.....wanted for our team to win but it went as it went
    great season to all and the organisers
    And still proud of my team..RPM to go and wanting back in the gt cars...nice ;)
  19. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Congrats to the Gameracer FlatOut Racing team, what a job and well deserved champions. only 4 points between Torrent and WBR well done guys. Would like to say a big thanks to the STC crew and all the teams for a Great Championship and happy to be apart of it:wink:.

Looking forward to next season already :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.