10 Min Race's Every 10 Mins

Tarmac Terrorist

Paul McCaffrey
Just trying a little experiment here. Just incase you wanna pick up a dead simple casual race right now, ive set up a server on Rfactor Called: RACE EVERY 10MINS NO MODS (no password required)

It does exactly what it says on the title, 10min quali session, 10min race's. No practice or warm up just racing!

Standard Rfactor track and car so no fooling around with mismatches and downloads. 1 car, 1 track, only aids allowed are autoclutch and autoshifting. Everyone on same page from same perspective as only cockpit view availible. Space for 20 cars on grid.

Car: Howston GP1
Track: Toban Raceway Runoff's

Why am i doing this? I remeber when the demo of Rfactor came out, one car one track. The server was full every day all day, you were sometimes sitting there waiting for someone to leave just to get in. Not only that Rfactor has some great stock content, this car and track combo are a good example. Using stock content means anyone can join and fill the server with a full grid.

Right, im off to get some jobs done, ill leave it runing a couple of hours for you to enjoy, and if there are folks racing when i get back then I will jump in to and leave it running most of the night!

This is of course not meant to interfere with any other race'es going on tonight its simply if folks wanna pick up 10mins of fun at any point, maybe no one will join, maybe it will take off, who knows, just an experiment.

Cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back