Resource icon

Misc 10% Less Grip 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jason_peters submitted a new resource:

10% Less Grip - 10% less Grip - all surfaces, cars, weather and tracks

This file will give you 10% less grip on all surfaces in all weather conditions in all cars

To me this now feels like other Sims (GSC2013 / rF2 etc) in terms of grip

No more planting your right foot without destroying the tires or having over steer

The AI cope well with the change in 2013 (in 2012 they did not)

Put the file in your F1 2013 directory (Backup the origonal first)

Read more about this resource...

Hi Jason I just try it and I think that AI cars are not affected by this change. I try it in Australia and they are getting same times as before. I run 100% races. I'll test it more, this is just first impression

Does this in any way effect the Understeer because the last game was a Joke with My CSR Wheel went through about every Flash there was and still felt terrible in the Corners?
It would be A shame to have an understeer issue but Sounds like a Great Mod:thumbsup:
I will test it out Later and Leave a Review;)

is there a way to decrease only the speed and the grip of the gravel and, most important, the grass? (its like running on tarmac)

does this work online? i seem to recall they patched this last year so people couldn't (typically) exploit it to add grip instead of removing it for realism...
would be great if we could use this online. the grip levels are just stupid.

and yes, removing the slowing effect off track would be great... as would removing the new wheel shaking graphic effect.

У вас очень хороший мод! Но это так тяжело! Мы должны думать о том, как сделать его дополнительной: износ Шин и ошибки в боты.
Then it will be a success! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 251 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 168 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 124 7.5%
  • < 5 years