10' BPM Booster New R

Sry! Updated in the first post! I will try to make a cg version of it too, and a limited edition.. ( i have it done, but the bodystyle is the old one, so i need change the new equips to it)

mad dog bobbo professional bus driver

Ok I've tested it and for me it works all the way past the limits.
if you don't believe me just check out this replay on Adelaide GPX as it's just what boy racer's wanna be.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2660558/Kiwi_bus_drivers.rar
Well you must know me by now I'm all for a laff (laugh=correct spelling)
But wait! As a friend of mine was racing on N4S porsche 2000' I asked him "What's the point in hitting all the barriers? It slows you down." to which he replied "I'm just checking how much room I've got with this Poxy car :confused: " so then I can use the whole track later :rolleyes:.

So just look at a few sections at a time (individually) and see how, for example taking the foot off the gas at the last straight the car's rear end just floats around and takes me out of control, I bet the head mechanics at My Race debut would see their ripped out hair fall on the floor a few times too many as he searches for some fancified explanative pronominals to describe the cars setting to the engineers on that day :fwd2:

And the power this cars got wOwWwoooo takes your breath away that's for sure.
But preforming a donut from a standing start the front wheels don't quite catch grip.
I suppose that might be correct as it's a mid engine machine.

Cornering ""At High Speed" also acts normal especially when there's too much zing for the bling on the corner exit ( I seem to remember they taught us that at :offtopic:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Brabham

Then the car needs to be buttoned off to get back to an equilibrium as far as the race line is concerned, shizter there goes brabham past me once again, bye Jack ...

Well I promise next time I'll keep the car straight boSS and bye the way AMGfan Amazing shading toO the car looks top notch smoking through the sand trap at 80kph in the new ...
Racer v1.0 - Special anniversary edition!​

you just gotta love these update huh, E-nuFF (enough=correct spelling) to make a grown man cry, that's probably why all the fopars, mE glasses are all foggin up (:)bike:

Attachments

• screenshot032.jpg
    screenshot032.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 234
  • screenshot028.jpg
    screenshot028.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 253
  • screenshot025.jpg
    screenshot025.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 243
  • screenshot031.jpg
    screenshot031.jpg