• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10` BPM A275 R

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by AMGfan(BPM), May 5, 2010.

1. AMGfan(BPM)

AMGfan(BPM)

Ratings:
    +30
    The bpm`s best seller is back. Now with new padronize of bpm R line, new rims, brakes, transmission, engine, interior details, FC parts, another good things, and a little face-lifted body.

Many thing got from Booster R, the inspiration of sure. The engine isnt the same for obviously reason, it is a hot hatch, not a monster. BTW you can find a funny engine inside. The old one used to has 1.6 16v with supercharger, 270hp@7000rpm and 90 % torque only available in high rpm. Now it has the new 1.4 16v in line 4 (petrol or ethanol, bifuel), the same paxton supercharger, the same power, but the torque is available in low rpm. The performance data is 0-100kmh in 6.4s and top speed is 255kmh.

Enjoy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mirror: http://www.filefront.com/16369295/bpm_a275_r.rar

2. stop!ng

stop!ng

Ratings:
    +0
    Brilliant little car, didn't drive it yet but looks even more fun then the old one. And I did love the old one, was great to drive.

3. boomer541

boomer541

Ratings:
    +163
    I see you like Sutoko C1, a track I reworked with good billboards!

4. AMGfan(BPM)

AMGfan(BPM)

Ratings:
    +30
    brilliant track boomer.

5. Miura

Miura

Ratings:
    +0
    Have a look at the center of gravity section. There's an extra closing bracket before it, so it doesn't work. Roll centers are off too, I doubt they're supposed to be that low. Reflections on the windows inside can be very distracting, especially with live envmap. At least with the latest Racer versions, it bottoms out a lot on Nordschleife. A collision model and maybe bumpstops would help with that.

This would be fun if it didn't have so many bugs..

6. mdbobbo

mdbobbo

Ratings:
    +0
    just tested it around Taupo drives great excellent car .. post more later

7. AMGfan(BPM)

AMGfan(BPM)

Ratings:
    +30
    how can i fix it mate?

8. FiftyOrange

FiftyOrange

Ratings:
    +0
    This car reminds me of a chilli.

[​IMG]

9. Raphael Buthmann

Raphael Buthmann

Ratings:
    +273
    Changing the interior glasses faces material is one. HA'

10. AMGfan(BPM)

AMGfan(BPM)

Ratings:
    +30
    My R font is called "Chiller"

LOL

11. AMGfan(BPM)

AMGfan(BPM)

Ratings:
    +30
    i wont fix this one, but i will fix it in my cascada

12. Lipton

Lipton

Ratings:
    +1
    Ha ha nice one...much better than the first one...However it`d still get it`s ass kicked by the top of the range 2.4 diesel version of the facelifted model due out some time this year...

Attached Files:

13. AMGfan(BPM)

AMGfan(BPM)

Ratings:
    +30
    hmmm facelifted looks a lot better... may i do something on it after :D

14. Miura

Miura

Ratings:
    +0
    Fixing the bugs brought some new problems, so it was easier to change the ini myself. Changes:

- Fixed center of gravity and roll center heights.
    - Modified spring and ARB rates to match the changed balance. Ride height is a bit higher to give the suspension some room to work.
    - Added bump stops and changed collision box to prevent bottoming out.
    - Disabled the different rear pacejka values. Why would you put wide rear tires on a front wheel drive car? It still understeers a bit too much.
    - Adjusted brake force and balance.

Also, here's a pic of what the windshield looks like with live envmap and HDR. I fixed it by commenting out both layers in shader_glass.

Attached Files:

15. Eholov

Eholov

Ratings:
    +75
    In folder "White Rosso" red color

Attached Files:

16. AMGfan(BPM)

AMGfan(BPM)

Ratings:
    +30
    LOL, thanks miura, gonna try it.

about color, delete please. it has no option of another color

17. mdbobbo

mdbobbo

Ratings:
    +0
    ok I'm in ... took a short spin for practice, shezz that cars got less traction than a snail on heat hahaha a bit more practice is needed to bring it under the five minute mark I've got it down to 6 minutes on my first two laps at least and that's with many mistakes, good track and car though this is going to be fun