1 INTERLAGOS GRAND PRIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
as bram said lets have a great event and start the season of with a bang (not literaly like) :)

see you all soon

we have all done our hours of testing now let the battle commence

hi,

not much luck i had tonight.
suddenly others cars beginn to jump forward backward and i got often synchronisation message (with numbers), short before warm up did end, the lag (or what this was) was away, but it is to much risk to start the race, because i did not know if this come back again.
sorry for my team.....

quali was already nightmare to drive -(.

hope the other drive have better luck tonight

servus

another race ended before finish :( the engine has decided to abandon me at lap 36 !!!
At the lap 36 my car go to spin, I try to return in the right direction, the trace was free of cars, due to a lag two cars appeared in front of me without seeing them coming, one of them hit me (maybe Jasper?) ... I apologize for this ... sorry sorry sorry.
Gratz to the podium ;)

Pffff,what the a race...
Bad qually due to the rain that was comming in,grr.
Had to start on p12,was a bit of pushing and chubbing in the first laps,(got bumped in the rear and gave a few bumps to the guy infront of me,was very crowded there,lol.)went door to door with Yoeri in t1/t2 but since i was on the inside curbs i was sliding against him,sorry for that m8.was not intentional. :)
Tyres were completely gone at the end of the stint,made 1 stop.
Still managed to finish in 4th spot with again very worn tyres,was all over the place but managed to bring it home.
Have to watch the replay for full race report.
congrats to podium and see you next time.
Cheers all.

Kappet I apologize for the contact, I waited and I let you go
No problem whatsoever, our contact started with me bumping you, so i took that shunt as a revenge and i could have avoided the grassy expedition much better. Very polite of you to wait, i would not have done the same : )

Otherwise a mixed race for me, i had the pace to make it 1-2 with Mikko, but did the sillies mistake in qualifying to go out only to find myself with hard tyres and tryed to switch them back to supersofts, but was given no chance. 5th from last is a great result, even more since i am quite ill - a fever and runny nose just like last interlagos race, but thanks to my experience of the track and the clubmembers professional help we did quite a show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%