1 GRAN PREMIO DE SPA FRANCORCHAMPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a hard race! I hoped for a better result and I think I had the pace, but in quali I used wet tires, so I made a bad time (I was 1 second faster on race setting with softs.....)

Then the race went pretty well, but I ruined my pitstops, on both the engine didn't start directly and on the second stop I was waiting 10 seconds without confirming....

Had some cool battles, thanks to Simon Melhuish and a COR driver (Cambia I think?) and some more guys, but those where really cool!

Congrats to podium ofcourse, great first pitstop, Rickard, I was right behind you, but changed to softs again :(

Well, this was easily my worst race ever! Luckily I was not the only one struggling. Started with hitting someone in the warm up lap, really sorry about that. I was driving and I checked my speed and all of a sudden there were a bunch of cars almost standing still in front of me and all over the track (it seemed) so I hit one of the Gubbklubben cars I think. Luckily we could both continue.

Started out OK and even got in some kind of rythm but when the rain started and stopped and started and stopped and started and... etc. :wink: I began to struggle. After I changed to wets and wanted to go back to soft again I couldn't change my presets so I was struggling with that.

I was all over the track running in last position, at one point I even got stuck in one of the boards... 8 minutes before the finish I crashed again and decided to stop, my car was also damaged. SO a near finish for me...

Congrats to the winners!! Great driving!

Wow what a results and what a difficult race. For once FlatoutGameracer starts of good, lets hope we can finish like that :).

But that broadcast was crap, worst i ever saw, half the race we couldn't see. Pitty realy because it made it impos to follow the race without using the live Timing. TS3 made a big difference though, Eckard sounded at least 10years younger :) .

Very exciting race today, Im not a big fan of rain, and i think i showd that in Qualifying with a P14, not sure when i had such a bad Q run in a GT or Touring car series.

Start was a bit messy, cars everywere and i took it very very easy, to not go off track or hit anyone.
After a few laps i had to start moving, made a few passes, and got up to a solid 6th before my pitstop.

Made a pretty poor pitstop, but somehow i was 1st after everyone had done thier stops. :cool:

Last stop i took 1 lap to late, was soo soo slippary, went off after the Cammel straight, but manage to get back to pit with minimal time lost.

Mikko passed me in the last stop, wasnt able to keep up with him, so decided to take it safe and bring the car home!

I made some newbe mistakes in the pits today, but it was only my 2nd race in EVO, so cant expect to much. :parrot:

Grats to Mikko and great work from David and Xòse for putting this all together!

Ps; Formation lap was a bit to slow i think, and twice the guys infront panic braked.
Dont know why as i havnt seen the replay yet, but admins should take a look at it for further races.

Ps; Formation lap was a bit to slow i think, and twice the guys infront panic braked.
Dont know why as i havnt seen the replay yet, but admins should take a look at it for further races.

It was too slow becaus in the track map I saw a couple of "holes" and three groups so I attempted to get a compact group. Never went down than maybe 80 kmts/h. Anyway yes, next races we will try to improve ti aswell.

As the broadcast was not very visible I reccomend you to download the replay once it is available.

great grid on a great track in a great series, big kudos to all who finished today, especially the guys in the beat-up cars. Thx staff, RD and PSRTV for making it possible.

"... As the broadcast was not very visible ..." since when have the Spanish been known for understatement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%