1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC 1.8 G27 Settings

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by FiziK, Aug 31, 2016.

1. FiziK

FiziK
    Premium Member

Hello and sorry if this information is out there and easily obtainable(but I cant find anything current). All the settings and searches I do seem to be from a year or before and don't feel right. I recently had to do a new install on my PC and lost all my settings. Haven't found settings I like. I was wondering if someone could post their current G27 settings for Assetto.

PS I am a master google searcher and still cant sift through the crap to find current settings. Thanks!
    Nick

2. burrito

burrito
    It's an opinion, nothing more, nothing less. Premium Member

Gain at 100%
    Everything else zero (including minimum force and canned effects).
    And then I use the wheel check here http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lut-generator-for-ac.9740/ to cancel some of the loss of feedback throughout the force range of the wheel.

You may need to edit the gain as I only really drive mods I make now and I obviously design them around a simple 100% gain baseline so that works for me, it may not for you.

In the profiler I have force at 100% and everything else 0 as well and lticked the "let the game take control of the profile" box (something like that).

• Agree Agree x 1