rF2 1.5h WEC (LMP & GT3) @ Daytona Road Course - Friday 6th March 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I can't download the Lola from getmod for some reason, and I don't have it already too, so it's not a case of reinstalling stuff. Any ideas? It basically just tries to start the download maybe 5 times, then gives up. It's the only component I'm missing.

I can't download the Lola from getmod for some reason, and I don't have it already too, so it's not a case of reinstalling stuff. Any ideas? It basically just tries to start the download maybe 5 times, then gives up. It's the only component I'm missing.
I had a similar issue this afternoon

I'm in too.
@Jim Brailsford The LMPs are much faster but also had so much downforce that imho its easier to drive them around this track.
However I will take the Porsche 911. Drove it in several leagues in rf1 :cool:. Hope to see a nice mixed field on friday.
PS: It's quite hard to brake into the first corner with the 911. So to all LMPs, pls pay attention there when lapping ;)

Wow you have to try it. I got the dev version earlier. Just had a major experience with that car. Stefan is probably laughing at my testing comment right now :D
After some laps I switched from Sao Paulo to Mountain Peak RC and the long left hander st the start of the lap delivered what all drivers of high downforce cars describe, but I have never felt in any sim, that you cant just go faster, but you have to go a lot faster to make certain corners flat. It was exactly like that, if you had a really good T1 and the perfect line you could get it flat without overheating even on high fuel. I never ever experienced it like that in any sim. Even in rf2 the open wheelers are very progressive in that case and you can increase the speed bit by bit. Here I had to really put it all out to get it working no chance going a bit slower only a good chunk slower or flat out.

PS i used static realroad for the test ;)

Wow you have to try it. I got the dev version earlier. Just had a major experience with that car. Stefan is probably laughing at my testing comment right now :D
After some laps I switched from Sao Paulo to Mountain Peak RC and the long left hander st the start of the lap delivered what all drivers of high downforce cars describe, but I have never felt in any sim, that you cant just go faster, but you have to go a lot faster to make certain corners flat. It was exactly like that, if you had a really good T1 and the perfect line you could get it flat without overheating even on high fuel. I never ever experienced it like that in any sim. Even in rf2 the open wheelers are very progressive in that case and you can increase the speed bit by bit. Here I had to really put it all out to get it working no chance going a bit slower only a good chunk slower or flat out.

PS i used static realroad for the test ;)

Not laughing Freddy, more like being proud as I made something that made you experience something that you never experienced before with a car. :)

IMPORTANT!

The server has now been updated. Upon login a new vmod will be downloaded, and the new version of the Lola should be available via GetMod.

Please let me know if there are any issues, and I will attempt to resolve them ASAP.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%