rF2 1.5h GT3 Club @ Bathurst - Sat 28th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Can you maybe post a screenshot? No problem for me:

BgaHTqE.jpg

Maybe it has to do with your seat position - you can set the mirrors to be static in the plr file :)

I had it too with the white mirrors, I fixed it after a lot of fiddling. In the end simply loading another track fixed it for me. Once I also had to load another car and track to get rid of it.

I dove some laps last night in the 911 to test.
The road surface and track seem to work very well. The dip after Reid park through Sulman did seem huge I thought I was on my way back down the Mountain rather than crossing the top. I may however be wrong as its 15 years since I drove this track IRL.
Ambience not at the level of say ORSM's superb work in RF1. But hey its going to be good racing.

Yeah, Im coming for that R8 ULTRA :D Sign me up ^^

EDIT: :/ It always says "Mod download failed", when Im trying to join the server. I already tried to join other servers or download other mods and restart the game, but nothing helped.

What else could I do? (BES is @ V1.0 and I downloaded Bathurst 1.2hf a few minutes ago ^^)

Last edited:
I love watching the Bathurst 12hr and the v8s around their might give this one a go as I have been unlucky when it comes to the enduro races as something always comes up.
Will have to see later to the time if I can.

I did some testing with most of the different cars R8, Aston, McLaren, Nissan, 911) to make sure the 911 was competitive for me. It was so Ill be in the 911GT3.
At 5pm the track is much more attractive than at noon.
I love this track. It feels like home.
See you there.

Just done some practice on the server and noticed while driving the 997 that my car was thrown up as if hitting a large bump on the start finish straight just before the line. I was running the racing line so close to the right edge of the track.

Anyone else having this problem?

<- This has been me on deciding if I want to take part in this race. The problem is my 300+ ping and my concern of how much this will affect my race and possibly others. Goddamn living in Australia. Oh it would also be my first proper online rf2 race so i would probably putt around at the back trying to avoid getting in the way! Will my ping be a big issue in this?

my car was thrown up as if hitting a large bump on the start finish straight just before the line

Sometimes this can happen if the suspension is too soft - I think Petra is working on it

@James Maskell Try practising on the server when other people are on as well to get an idea - sometimes high pings work, sometimes they are a problem. In general it's much better than in other games :)

Just done some practice on the server and noticed while driving the 997 that my car was thrown up as if hitting a large bump on the start finish straight just before the line. I was running the racing line so close to the right edge of the track.

Anyone else having this problem?
Yes, far right near start finish line with say 1 tyre right on edge of track. . Like hitting a couple of bricks, I was thrown up and rolled. Just the once.

<- This has been me on deciding if I want to take part in this race. The problem is my 300+ ping and my concern of how much this will affect my race and possibly others. Goddamn living in Australia. Oh it would also be my first proper online rf2 race so i would probably putt around at the back trying to avoid getting in the way! Will my ping be a big issue in this?
We need another Aussie!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back