• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

1.4 Recent update Problems

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by bigfoothunter, May 28, 2017.

1. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Anyone else having any problems with the recent update? I noticed reading Reiza's post of what they did, it said they decreased the series icons by 20%. Now a lot of my mods i put in the game no longer load the body panels on all the cars, doesn't matter if you click on the series icon or the ALL CARS/ALL TRACKS. Hope this will be corrected. It ruined a lot of good mods i play. I played the same mods the night before the update & all was fine. I'll be contacting Reiza about this screw up. Dumb idea from such an iconic game maker. AMS 2017-05-28 09-44-03-77.jpg AMS 2017-05-28 09-44-03-77.jpg AMS 2017-05-28 09-45-03-01.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,627
    It was only the menu items they said were downscaled as I read it.

3. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Not sure, but something as you can see, totally screwed up the mods in the game, maybe just the 3rd party mods, but needs to be fixed. I already told Reiza after this post. Can't believe I'm the only one having problems.

4. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,309
    I would rather ask the mod maker to do an update for the latest version of the game...

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. craigbowie1

craigbowie1

Ratings:
    +1
    Same happened with the 2017 virgin Australia v8 mod... the mod team brought out an update to fix it and all runs fine now!

6. bigfoothunter

bigfoothunter
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    I contacted the mod maker, he said they'd look into it. I found about 5-6 more mods like this. It's funny, i went into Steam & rolled it back to an earlier update & the mods are still corrupted, but they weren't until this 1.4 update. Wish i knew what in the update caused this. I contacted Reiza, didn't hear anything yet, probably won't.