GT6 1/4/2013 MX-5 TC @ Spa-Francorchamps

Date: Tuesday 1st April, 8.30PM GMT, 9.30AM NZDST (New Zealand Daylight Savings Time)
Car: Mazda MX-5 touring Car
Track: Spa-Francorchamps
Track Settings: Time: 6.00am, Time Acceleration: 20, Grip: Real, Weather: Wet
Laps: 2x10 Laps
Tyres: Racing Hard (RH)
PP: No Limit
Tuning: Notes Below
Aids: ABS: 1, Driving Line

Standard RD rules apply: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

I will be hosting the event so you will need to send me a friend request on PSN. My PSN ID is devilracer1987

You don’t need to be a licensed member to take part in the event.

To sign up, post a comment below with your name and PSN.

Entry List
1- Richard Coleman (devilracer1987)
2- Rui F. Martins
3- Morne Du Plooy
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

I let Rui pick the Track and car (well the car anyway, we decided together on the track :D ). To my amazement he chose a little gem the MX-5 TC. I'm really impressed with this car and its ability to turn corners even on damp track on racing slicks it just sticks like fly paper.

Something to note about this event Intermediate/Wet tires will need to be available. Slicks will not be an option. Dark track turning light with RAIN! Yes you read that correctly this round will be wet.

Tuning notes. Only the supercharger is allowed. Not turbo kits allowed so it's kept an even playing field. Also stock settings only for suspension/brakes/power/downforce/LSD/whatever else I've forgotten. This car drives well on stock settings so that's what we will use. If other parts are available apart from the Supercharger then feel free to add them. To reiterate NO TURBO KITS!

As usual sign up below and all on topic questions will be answered.

Last edited:
i was just doing some laps in the rain and the only thing i have to say is that PD guys screwed up the rain :cry:
it was so hard to drive in the rain, specially behind another car, it looked realistic, in this one you just have some drops of rain in the windshield, you don't even need the wipers, it looks like GTR2!
sorry for the rant, but i was very upset with this :sick:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years