1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC 1.2 has changed my server settings

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Dan ONeill, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Dan ONeill

Dan ONeill
    Premium Member

Hi all,

Since the 1.2 update the ServerLauncher.exe will not write the correct format configuration in the server_cfg file and entry list.

When I use the app to configure a server it causes the server.exe to not start.

I have tried manually editing the files too but the issue remains, if I launch a "stock" server.exe then all is ok.

Basically my question is: how can I get the acServerLauncher.exe to update the config files?
    It used to work just fine.

Versions are:

acServerLauncher.exe 1.0.0.0

acServer.exe 1.1.1

acServerManager 1.2.2.2

Thanks,

I'm off to watch the British GT3s at Brads Hatch today so I'll check back later.....

If I can get this sorted I'll do a server for GT3 at Brands hatch tonight, called 57

2. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

Use only the ACServer Manager and this one saves what you did in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\server\presets\
    The entry_list and server_cfg are there.

I had to look twice at first try ... as the old system remained ( not working ) together with the new one.

It looks like a bit of disorganization and done in a hurry. ( it seems to become a habit now ! )

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  3. Dan ONeill

Dan ONeill
    Premium Member

Thanks Jean-Pierre,
    It seems to be a mix, I had issues with dot net so that's why I couldn't use the server manager. It's pretty good now, nice interface. My other issue was port forwarding as the port numbers had changed compared to what I was using before.
    All good now, cheers,
    Dan.