1.2.1.9 Patch (Steam)

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
Updates to Race 07 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. This patch will bring your game to version 1.2.1.9

It includes the following changes:

• Race'07 and dedicated server are now "hillclimb-enabled" to support the upcoming Retro Expansion
  • New smoke effects
  • New corner markers that are now valid for any type of car on a given track
  • Fix for a missing button in championship mode that did not allow the user to go back
  • Fix for 64bits operating systems where the game could suddenly run out of memory and crash

I agree, the new corner markers are horrible.

Just turned them on out of interest, and I have to say that the old ones were much, much better. You could see them easily without looking directly at them, but these little coloured ones with an indistinct white arrow in the middle are horrible. At the very least the arrow needs to be more visible (black maybe?) so that you can easily make out which way it is pointing in your peripheral vision.

A new dll has been released for XD so I am sure that AD will have a patch some time soon. Be patient folks :)

On another note, I just tried out running the race room F1 cars since the patch and I can now do something I have never done before. I am able to flip the car coming out of the garage and have never seen that happen before.

Where can I find the new dll for XD please.??

All i get is this after the update when i want to start the game. Even when i try to start it up through Race 07.
This game is getting more buggier with every update..

vgh3X.jpg

Hi all,

I cannot start Race 07 (or any Add-On) anymore since it has been updated to 1.2.1.9.
Race_Steam.exe will be launched but it terminates immediately. I verified integrity of cache, tried to run Race 07 first before launching any Add-On without any result. What else can i do? I had the same problem with an update in the past, but I can´t remember what I did to solve the problem.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.4%