1.2.1.4 Patch (Steam)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
Changelog:

• Updated version to 1.2.1.4;
  • Added support for cars with seven gears engines;
  • Updated garage setup gearmapping visualization graph to make it adapt dynamically to the car specifications;
  • Updated HUD revmeter to only show every other digit when reving more than 16000 rpm;
  • Fixed an issue where a pit window was shown in all sessions instead of race only when mandatory pitstop was enabled;
  • Corrected an issue in second race session with HUD pitstop menu that didn't display correctly.
According to what SimBin told me this patch will go live tonight on Steam.

If you encounter any bugs after the patch you can report them in this official bug thread

Race On won't start anymore

On thing is for shure, I can not open Race On at the moment.. It said: "you need to install Race 07 for this game, do you want to install Race 07?"

Because I already installed Race 07, I clicked "no". Now Race On won't start..

Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. The content should all be available in Race 07. Worst case scenario, you don't get the visual styles from Race On. :p

This is quite out of the blue, to me anyway. I didn't think we'd see another update until their next GTR game. Especially because it's taken this long for them to add the 7th gear support. Oh well, still good to see. Cheers Simbin. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%