1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More. Patch (Steam)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Updated version to;
    • Added support for cars with seven gears engines;
    • Updated garage setup gearmapping visualization graph to make it adapt dynamically to the car specifications;
    • Updated HUD revmeter to only show every other digit when reving more than 16000 rpm;
    • Fixed an issue where a pit window was shown in all sessions instead of race only when mandatory pitstop was enabled;
    • Corrected an issue in second race session with HUD pitstop menu that didn't display correctly.
    According to what SimBin told me this patch will go live tonight on Steam.

If you encounter any bugs after the patch you can report them in this official bug thread
  2. Win win :)
  3. 7th gear.... vroooom vroooom......

4. Hmmm, hopefully MotecAdd and the like will be updated quickly.
  5. Didnt expected them to update anymore. :)
  6. Will be nice to be able to change the final gear in the F1 mod :)
  7. J-F Chardon

J-F Chardon
    SimBin Studios

You beat me to posting, Bram ;)

Patch is now live on Steam !
  8. Nice work J-F and SimBin. Nice to see continued updates 3 years down the "track" :)
  9. Btw Motocadd and XD dont need a update after this. Still works. :)
  10. Huzzah... 7-gear support! :D
  11. Race On won't start anymore

On thing is for shure, I can not open Race On at the moment.. It said: "you need to install Race 07 for this game, do you want to install Race 07?"

Because I already installed Race 07, I clicked "no". Now Race On won't start..
  12. Does your Race 07 run ?
  13. Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem. The content should all be available in Race 07. Worst case scenario, you don't get the visual styles from Race On. :p

This is quite out of the blue, to me anyway. I didn't think we'd see another update until their next GTR game. Especially because it's taken this long for them to add the 7th gear support. Oh well, still good to see. Cheers Simbin. :)
  14. Yes, Race 07 runs and GTR-E and.... not Race On seems to be running again. Never mind what I said.
  15. Excellent. :)
  16. Im having the exact same issue at the moment. It worked fine on Saturday night.
  17. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Thanks Simbin!! So now is the question: how do i make a 7th gear on my G27 shifter:)
  18. F1 cars don't use H-Shift so I think you should use the paddles:)
  19. Back at the 90's they used H-shifters I belive.

And Body Kim, if you want 7th gear then delete the reverse gear and add 7th on it instead.
  20. But they didn't have 7th gear back then;)