1.2.1.2 Patch (Steam)

Radicals got a nice 11k RPM limit on the HUD now.

But my first race in on a public server....Brands Hatch....WTCC my FPS is half what I was getting before From around 100 down to 50. Then complete computer freeze. Gotta love it.

I havent had a lock up in a LONG time, I just find it ironic that when there is an update it starts again.

Also, it shows me as not having GTR-Evo, or STCC installed anymore. Love the update so far.
Did it show you having STCC and GTR Evo installed while you didn't have it?

That's weird lol

My screen looks like the following:

Attachments

• Race_Steam 2010-01-20 04-00-14-80.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-01-20 04-00-14-80.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 294
The new revlimit designs are awesome... no more going beyond the limit of the HUD's range. Good news also for the MMG F1 cars... I just took them out for a test run and the rev HUD goes all the way to 19,000rpm! That's another problem with the mod that's been solved for us. :D

I'm not getting any FPS troubles whatsoever so far. I love this new patch!

Question is who is to blame?

Should the manufacturers build their cards and develop drivers optimizing the thing for the games out there and future ones (there are many)
Or should the game dev build their games optimized for all available and future graphic cards (there are many)

That's the advantage of console over PC.

(period)

Not yet, I guess you will have to wait some months to test it in the offline version.

A solution would be to install the online steam version (which is available in the boxed version as I have both installed), apart if you're really allergic to Steam.

The Race Camaro skin title has changed, from [Chevrolet Camaro Race 2009] to [Chevrolet Camaro Race]. I'll upload my fixed skins later, until then, anyone who has addon Camaros. Just change the line in the ini file.

Hmmm, patch seems to work. Fixes are noticable and welcome, no noticable fps loss here.

Online play was laggy during peak hours (may or may not be games fault), oh and while qualifying online, we saw the pace car driving around in the pitlane :/ .

Also saw some random ".HDC" missmatches for WTCC 08 cars online, no idea why.

STCC Volvo C30 : +25 kg

This might seem a silly question. But is this the STCC version only, or the WTCC one too.
Seeing as the one is a RACE ON addition and the other a STCC one. As far as i know the cars are the same

Just did a practise session and noticed excacly the same things Dietmar.
Setup files screen is as fast as it should be(or as it was in the beginning) and i also noticed a change in FFB.
I thought it was just me or the steeringwheel had some issues but appertly not.

I love that fix with the setup files screen to open faster :D.

Did only a few laps last night, did something change with the FFB? I know it is nothing written in the Changelog...

Get comfortable you could be here for a while.....ok Where to start.......
My game updated and hoped like everyone else that the freezing problem may have been cured (no mention in change log), I had been plagued with 5-10 freezes a night (for last 5 months) and I have to reboot the game every time. My first try of the game after the update resulted in my car(E92) and the pace car model combined in the garage, causing the car to roll and bounce its way into the pitlane while is was checking the setup?!?!?! when I clicked race I was still combined with the pace car and still rolling and bouncing all over the place?!?!?!?!
I rebooted the game and joined the same server and I had a major system crash (hard drive light went out on pc). I rebooted the PC, all was ok, I started Race On and tried a practise session with same track (Brno) and car. I managed about 2 mins on track before another system crash, after the reboot my screen was corrupted and Vista would not boot (coincedence???). It is a Dell Pc with no o/s disk so I tried a repair from the partition which didnt work, I removed the graphics card (Nvidea 8600GT) and connected with a VGA cable to the m/b and the screen was no longer corrupted but I cannot boot Vista, some Boot\bcd problem. I have very rarely had any other game crash on this PC and its only 2 years old. My other PC isnt capable of testing the graphics card I removed and Dell support is......
I guess that its purely a coincedence but it seems the only problem I ever had was with Race and I wonder if it was to blame or it was just bad luck and crap timing. I couldnt be bothered trying to fix it and it was starting to show its age with more modern games so I just ordered a new PC and I'm happy now but still feel like punching something.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back