1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

1.2.0.8 Patch (Steam)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mike Coleman, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Steam just updated the Race series to 1.2.0.8! :)

2. It's probably just getting ready for Race-on, IIRC Race was updated just before GTR-E was released wasn't it?

3. The interface looks much sharper and smaller. Like corner markers and info on the screen.

4. It also removed the Race 07 intro when you use the GTRE shortcut.

Also, XD doesn't work with the new version.

5. Indeed thats a big problem.

6. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

If XD or DX dont work, might aswell race with no clothes on.

7. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. rtt is knacked also, natch....

also, they fixed the timing bug \o/

9. Programs like XD will always stop working after a patch because they rely on a specific version of the EXE. We'll need to wait for the authors to update them.

Seems Simbin hasn't quite got the concept of a changelog nailed down. We appreciate the update, but could Simbin please tell us what it does?

10. When I go back to pits to load cars I get a few flickers of black screen. Other than RACE intro movie being disabled I can't see much else.

11. Damage resetting to 0% is now fixed.

12. Yeah, thank God finally damage is back!:D

I played about 2,5 hours this morning and there were no freezes for me, it can be only luck though, but I hope it's because it's fixed as well.

13. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

A changelog will follow next week. It is holiday time for most of our developers, but we wanted to release the patch to the public as soon as we could, we did not want to wait another week with the release for a changelog.

14. Thanks for the info Jay.

I notice the STCC features, Super Pole and forced pit stop have been added even though I don't have STCC. Nice :)
    I wonder if the AI change tyres without forced pit stop. Maybe that's why that feature was activated.

15. You guys don't keep track of changes while making the patch?

16. Shouldn't a changelog be kept in parallel to a developers work? I can't believe that you just said that it takes you 1 week to create a changelog.

17. The difference in project "theory" and "practice" is always there in the big wide world. Changelogs are always reviewed after a release to ensure that it is known which changed have been successful and those that havent.

18. He didn't. He just said that they were on holiday, not that they are spending the week to make the changelog...:messed:

19. for me
    career.blt is working again,recording fastest laps
    but real time telemetry no longer works.
    not noticed much else yet.

20. I,m going to check it out the changes.