1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More. Patch (Steam)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Mike Coleman, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Just updated. No changelog yet. Going to see what's fixed :)
  2. A steam update doesnt mean a Race fix:) They might just fixed some of their overlay UI.
  3. I think this is just so Race On demo users and full version owners can race online together.

(the Steam demo version is
  4. I wonder what theyve changed.?
  5. I find it means they tend to break more than they fix :wink2:
  6. XD and MotecAdd likely won't work now damnit
  7. Motocadd works. Check his thread. :)
    XD will be fixed in a couple of days, like always.

But no worry for me because i don't have any GTR events soon. Only Legends and Rfactor. :wink2:
  8. Yeh I just noticed MotecAdds thread. That's good.
  9. LOL I think your priorities are off :p

I think fixing things in the game is more important than a 3rd party telemetry tool :)

(although nothing seems to be fixed this time)
  10. Track/session loading seems to be faster now
  11. Track loading was a lot slower here. I was just wondering if the game had crashed when it finally got to the pit-garage.
  12. probably nothing noticeable has changed but we have two completely different opinions :wink2:
  13. not sure but i think a lot of the textures have been updated
  14. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Since it came together with Race On Demo on Steam I guess its related maybe?
  15. Race On Demo had it a couple days earlier. (The patch)
  16. Ive raced offline first and I believe, theyve improved the car filters and the track graphics.. The car also seems to have alot more damage..
  17. Seems to be mostly language fixes judging by other comments.
  18. setup from our TDRC seat cars are completely different.

It seems they changed force feedback. So check yr setup.

Brakes are locking up sooner and steering is different.

We are now testing on TDRC practice evening.
  19. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

true the car feels way diffirent and my game crashed twice :(
  20. My in-car music no longer plays. The steam version frustrates me a lot because they put the gamedata/music folder in an obscure location.

Has anyone figured out why the music doesn't play? I can hear my MP3's in the menu but as soon as I start my car, the music stops. This happens with Race07 and GTR Evolution.