1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

07 Price?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by -=OTR=-Racing, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Think we will need to buy it? Probably but if we do I hope It would be at a reduced price to us who already own Race. And will it be an add on like an exspansion or a seperate game by itself? Just wondring...

2. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

It will be a stand-alone game we expect, but we hope to get some kind of discount/extra feature for having RACE '06 already.

3. My guess is that it will be an add-on pack ... For like a price of 20€ :)
    That way, the original RACE game is still sold ;)

4. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Personally I don;t think they are out to seel a big load of RACE'06es anymore. They want to hit the spot bigtime with RACE'07

But that's just what I think.

5. We will see when the time is ready ;)

6. We will see, we will see....

I hope a add-on for nothing offcourse :) or else less money because some off use bought Race'06 for full price.

7. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

I'm quite sure it won't be free, add-ons are never for free.

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

we can only be sure when they official announce it :) i still hope that it will be a free add on for 2006 owners as ourselves. but companies have to earn some money to get their licenses paid so i fear it is not free

9. I payed 400 kr (about 35$) on Race'06 on a carshow in simbins monter and i will buy this one at a show with "Showprice" again

10. Bram

Bram

And please tell us when that will be :) ?

11. I think a disadvantage to release a brand new RACE-wtcc episode is: next year there will be two championships in RACE. The 2006 and the 07 version.
    Are there plans for a 07 competition? I was planning to get myself a copy of RACE 06 but now I not so sure :-k

Or am I talking rubbish??

goeie!

superpats

12. Bram

Bram

Hey superpats :)

check out this link and view the topbanner: http://www.rpmnet.org/forum/index.php?c=13

you will see our brand new RACE 07 tournament!

hope to see you and keulek out there.. please give him a new pc :)

13. So.....almost every racer is moving to RACE 07 next year? Nice is that ,the 2006 dvd will be covered with dust then.
    I can't wait for RACE 2008 :-s
    lol

goeie!!

WAIT FOR ME!!

14. Bram

Bram

no i dont think so, i still hope that for us: RACE 06 users there will be a update available via steam

but race 07 will hold the cars of the 2006 wtcc as well.. so you can always race against the older versions i think

15. [-o< let us pray for that