1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

07 Price?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by -=OTR=-Racing, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Think we will need to buy it? Probably but if we do I hope It would be at a reduced price to us who already own Race. And will it be an add on like an exspansion or a seperate game by itself? Just wondring...
  2. It will be a stand-alone game we expect, but we hope to get some kind of discount/extra feature for having RACE '06 already.
  3. My guess is that it will be an add-on pack ... For like a price of 20€ :)
    That way, the original RACE game is still sold ;)
  4. Personally I don;t think they are out to seel a big load of RACE'06es anymore. They want to hit the spot bigtime with RACE'07

But that's just what I think.
  5. We will see when the time is ready ;)
  6. We will see, we will see....

I hope a add-on for nothing offcourse :) or else less money because some off use bought Race'06 for full price.
  7. I'm quite sure it won't be free, add-ons are never for free.
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

we can only be sure when they official announce it :) i still hope that it will be a free add on for 2006 owners as ourselves. but companies have to earn some money to get their licenses paid so i fear it is not free
  9. I payed 400 kr (about 35$) on Race'06 on a carshow in simbins monter and i will buy this one at a show with "Showprice" again
  10. Bram

And please tell us when that will be :) ?
  11. I think a disadvantage to release a brand new RACE-wtcc episode is: next year there will be two championships in RACE. The 2006 and the 07 version.
    Are there plans for a 07 competition? I was planning to get myself a copy of RACE 06 but now I not so sure :-k

Or am I talking rubbish??

12. Bram

Hey superpats :)

check out this link and view the topbanner: http://www.rpmnet.org/forum/index.php?c=13

you will see our brand new RACE 07 tournament!

hope to see you and keulek out there.. please give him a new pc :)
  13. So.....almost every racer is moving to RACE 07 next year? Nice is that ,the 2006 dvd will be covered with dust then.
    I can't wait for RACE 2008 :-s

14. Bram

no i dont think so, i still hope that for us: RACE 06 users there will be a update available via steam

but race 07 will hold the cars of the 2006 wtcc as well.. so you can always race against the older versions i think
  15. [-o< let us pray for that