05 Motorsport - 2011

After experiencing mixed results in its "toe in the water" inaugural season this past year 05 Motorsport are now looking at securing experienced & motivated drivers for a revamped & serious attack on the 2011 season.

05M is an experienced outfit that competes extensively within the Race2Play league as well as competing in Racedepartment & ERL Endurance events along with several other leagues including GRC & TPTCC.

Offering seats in both World Series & World Trophy divisions these positions offer the potential candidates the opportunity to help consolidate & develop a race winning team as well as offering the path to a potential 2012 World Championship program.

Our headquarters are located at www.05motorsport.com

All interested competitors can contact myself either by way of the Racedepartment PM system or by email at 05motorsport@gmail.com

05 Motorsport now have 4 x WT drivers ready to the test the 2011 FSR mod when it is released this month & are now looking for suitable drivers to fill vacancies in our World Series team.

Please apply as directed in above posts.

05M are now in need of 1 x WS driver to complete our Team for this upcoming season.

To date we have signed 4 x WT drivers,1 x WS driver & a highly experienced OW test driver.

If you feel you would be an asset to our team & are motivated towards the opportunity of a 2012 World Championship program please contact myself as directed above.

Due to a late change in team structure 05 Motorsport are now looking for a talented team player to complete its second World Trophy Team entry.

The successful applicant will not only have a burning ambition to help develop & nurture a team with limited FSR experience but will also be a team player deviod of an ego &/or the need to experience immediate success off of the backs of others talents & abilities.

However if you have decent pace & are committed to a regular testing program,supplying feedback to team mates & developing your own abilities whilst having some laughs along the way please contact myself as mentioned above.

Happy racing & good luck to in 2011

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back