• This Saturday: The Virtual 24 Hours of Le Mans | Live
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

04-06 seasons

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by aussiedano, Aug 3, 2012.

1. aussiedano

aussiedano

Ratings:
    +4
    just wondering how you guys are going with the 04,05,06 seasons for v8fu?

2. still_bacon

still_bacon

Ratings:
    +159
    Holy crap. We just delivered 2007,8,9 and 12....

We are good, but not that good

• Like Like x 2
  3. aussiedano

aussiedano

Ratings:
    +4
    sorry mate no push that wasn't my intention loving the 07-09 retro seasons and im eager to see your next retro installments but patient sorry if offended you love your work.

4. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    slowy but growy that's what counts - just take your time we're packed already.
    thanks for what we have already.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Doug62

Doug62

Ratings:
    +200
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. Jclaude

Jclaude

Ratings:
    +92
    :D :D :D

7. NWRAP

NWRAP

Ratings:
    +539
    geez guys lift your game :p

8. still_bacon

still_bacon

Ratings:
    +159
    No Offence taken... I had to have some comeback to your comment though he he he

9. Mitchell Woodward

Mitchell Woodward

Ratings:
    +19
    :0 sb great comeback ;) (not)

Haha!!

10. still_bacon

still_bacon

Ratings:
    +159
    Now I'm kinda upset, in a not upset kinda way....

11. Mitchell Woodward

Mitchell Woodward

Ratings:
    +19
    sorry :(

12. aussiedano

aussiedano

Ratings:
    +4
    Hey Team ORSM Still Loving this mod i have racked up so many hours in these cars its crazy just wondering how the 04-06 seasons are going?

13. sennannes

sennannes

Ratings:
    +5
    Hohoho, after I've watched some videos of the 2004-2006 seasons, it does make me feel the urge to drive these selected seasons' liveries. LOL!

So... BUMP :p

14. aussiedano

aussiedano

Ratings:
    +4
    HI TEAM OSRM,
    Still Loving your mod but have noticed its has been a bit quiet in these forums lately are you guys still going or on a break? and if so i was wondering if the plans to release the 04-05-06 seasons are still alive or dead? last i knew the skins were near completion but i havn't been game to get on here and keep asking about them because i don't want to seem ungrateful knowing how much work has gone into what you have released so far.
    thank you again and i look forward to your response.

15. Doug62

Doug62

Ratings:
    +200
    I'm going to leave most of that to SB to answer but I will tale you that I've been getting pressure from ChaosF1 to finish the 2012 series rounds. I have all the psd's for them and Chaos is working on his. So I guess the 04 to 06 are still on the list but not as priority ATM. I have 04 and 06 here. Not 05. I need to look at how far along they are and still need to go through SB and Krunch. I do think their not ready for that tho.

• Like Like x 4
  16. M1GHTY M4VS

M1GHTY M4VS

Ratings:
    +68
    Doug62 What about the painters that contributed some late 12's Wouldn't it be good to have more workhorse in ORSM stables for the ponies :p I'd assume you might get up to 3 people for paintjobs if you actively search for them as they appear as they come.

17. ea_silver_ghia

ea_silver_ghia

Ratings:
    +64
    Nice to hear the late 12' is still on the cards. I've had a go trying to do some of the late season skins and while I've released several and still got some on the go, it's still a fair way short of being the complete 12' season. We all appreciate the time and effort you put into the all the skins.

• Like Like x 2