Resource icon

Tracks 01rouen-les-essarts_rtb(wip) 2016-07-02

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm downloading it now, but I feel compelled to comment that in the sample video, the driver is handicapped by a setting for speed sensitive steering that's at too low of a number; the steering is way too responsive.

• Deleted member 130869

I'm downloading it now, but I feel compelled to comment that in the sample video, the driver is handicapped by a setting for speed sensitive steering that's at too low of a number; the steering is way too responsive.

It looks like gamepad gameplay

I have done a few laps on this track and it feels a bit wide en some areas. The "Virage du Nouveau Monde" looked more like this:
9513239158_11481dac20.jpg

Look at this video from 1962:
it can give some ideas about the track! :)

Coming from this thread. http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/maj-02rouen-les-essarts-2016-rtb-wip.123549/

I'm really confused, why are you attempting to make a modern version of the long-closed Rouen-Les-Essarts with modern barriers and energy drink ads everywhere instead of attempting to replicate the historical circuit? I'm sorry to say but from the videos and images this doesn't look like Rouen-Les-Essarts. Good luck for your mod though.

simply because I do not seek to reproduce the historqiue the circuit, I took the picture google map 2016 ,RACETRACKBULDER then the program is not finished and not full so any object is not available . to the pub I would change can be, and if my work does not please, take a version of an old game, and recompiled version asseto corsa! thank you!:)

I wanted to know why you're doing it the way you do, not that you don't make a historic version. Maybe it's just the language barrier...
And yes, it doesn't appeal to me - but I can still ask you, can I not? I'm just interested why you seek out an amazing historic circuit to mod, choose to drive a great historic grand prix car to present... a modern interpretation of said circuit that doesn't look anything like the actual circuit did. I mean hey, do whatever you please - and as I said, good luck with the project. Just don't understand your thought process behind this.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 249 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 305 13.0%