1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

0.8.9.1 Beta tracks in 0.8.0.0 BTB

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by bristolstokie, Sep 10, 2012.

1. I'm getting a bit impatient now and I need to be working on my latest track in the next few days to make sure I get it finished in time for it's planned first use. Has anyone managed to open a track saved in 0.8.9.1 Beta with 0.8.0.0 or 0.8.0.3? Is it possible and what are the steps if it is?

I am a licensed user of BTB and plan to use this as a temporary measure so I get some work done. Using the old licencing method I apparently have one left but I plan a system upgrade very soon after I finish this project (in a month of so) and don't want to waste that. It's a long time since I used the old licencing method so is it working atm? do I have to request more when they run out? and will that be a problem considering Brendon does not seem to be about anymore?

Thanks
    Stokie

2. If I good understand, you must have 2 licenses and if one was expired you can used second.. I never make license more then 2-3 month. Or is critical last way - you must find pirate version :(

3. Thanks for the help. My beta license is working again now so I can finish my project in that. Seriously considering trying to use different software next time though:thumbsup: