0.8.5 Update

• Deleted member 151827

AI has drastically improved! :) I still think contact with the AI is a little off. Your car can be thrown off quite easy with slight contact while ai car keeps going. Kudos to Kunos for the vast improvement though! By the way, can't get enough of those new Lotus cars! Wonderful!

:
Yeah...someone already spot it....pit babes
sexy-girl-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

next update :whistling: and higher track temperature limit 45 - 50 ;) :rolleyes:

312_14.jpg

696_15.jpg

603_16.jpg

fwmCHee.png

Then the Steam had automatic update on Assetto Corsa and the game is now working 100% fine.
Thanks to AC and Steam, it's great

Anyone having issues with the FOV (previous version was fine)? In cockpit view my nose is a couple inches from the wheel, rear view - I am almost on the roof.
Note, I am running triple screen (5812 x 1080) so this issue may only be related to triple screens. I noticed on the View tab there is a FOV slider but it cannot be changed from what it is now - 54 degrees.

Can't race with this FOV...

Last edited:
I have problems with the free camera, when you press F5 and you move the camera however you like it? Well, now i cannot. Only with mouse i can. If anyone solve that, please write here how to

Simone had said a couple weeks ago that he was going to limit the camera view...this was after people were complaining about how areas of the track (that you would never see from in the car) were blanked out and how bad it would look in helicopter view.

They basically wanted the tracks to be just like iracing (which are amazing) even though the tracks are being made by just one man instead of a team.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%