0-300 HP @ Cold Stuff - 15th - 17th December 2015

so 300HP is allowed ? thought it is everything up to 300, so picked up R4 Impreza with 290 :alien:

Well, the thing is that it is an option when I make the rally, that all cars with over 300HP would not be able to choose.
The problem is that Codemasters haven't managed to make this work in the game, so it just removes random cars.

If everything had worked you would be able to choose between all cars under 300, sadly, it didn't work. It's how it works with testing sadly.

I have reported the problem in to Codemasters :)

Well, the thing is that it is an option when I make the rally, that all cars with over 300HP would not be able to choose.
The problem is that Codemasters haven't managed to make this work in the game, so it just removes random cars.

If everything had worked you would be able to choose between all cars under 300, sadly, it didn't work. It's how it works with testing sadly.

I have reported the problem in to Codemasters :)

No Problem, I wish everyone would have used common sense and didn't pick up cars with 300hp :D

Rofl, I'm crap at rally

8th with minutes to front look at mi

Just rushed through all the stages

wow :D

Well, that was a short one. Totalled the car on the first stage:roflmao: Could have been worse, I guess. I could have totalled it on the last stage. So long, till next time;)

I gave it a try.. Tarmac isnt my best surface, had a few spins on the first two stages and lost a lot of time.

Managed to do better in Sweden and ended up in third place :)

(when i finished, someone may have beaten my time afterwards)

Changed my steamalias from bborgqvist to Björn Borgqvist.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%