0-300 HP @ Cold Stuff - 15th - 17th December 2015

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
1-jpg.92474

Skin made by @darkdrone can be found here
Snow! Snowbanks! Studs! Tarmac! Ice! Cliffs!

This is a rally for all members of RaceDepartment, premium or not. So just sign up, tag your friends or enemies, not to mention the fremenies to see who can drive the fastest, and not run off at the same time.

League Name (must be a member to be able to participate):
RaceDepartment
Cars: All cars up to 300 HP
Itinerary:

SS01: Monte Carlo - Route de Turini Montèe - Mixed - Night - Snow
SS02: Monte Carlo - Col de Turini Descente - Mixed - Night - Snow
SS03: Sweden - Älgsjön - Snow - Midday - Sunny
SS04: Sweden - Stor-Jangen Sprint - Snow - Midday - Sunny
SS05: Sweden - Älgsjön Sprint - Snow - Afternoon - Cloudy

Session Open: From 00:01GMT 15th of December, until 23:59GMT 17th of December
Re-Runs: No!
Service: Between Every Stage!

Premium Membership Sweepstake: Now also in DiRT Rally! Have a friend that's on the fence of joining RD, or maybe you just haven't dared to try out the Premium Memberships yourself. Well, now you can win One Month of Premium Membership for a non-Premium Member! Every driver that at the end of the week have taken points in the RaceNet League will be in the random draw! Staff members are excluded from the Sweepstake.
There are however one condition. You must have given your RaceNet name to us in this thread, so we know who you are. If you have not posted in that thread, you will not have a chance to win!

Last edited:
Please write if you will participate, as this will be used in logging how many drivers intend to participate, how many that does participate, and also helps us in the direction to go :)

1. Roy Magnes
  2. George Daras
  3. Hal Burns
  4. Piotrek Blaszczak
  5. Laurynas Cerneckas (LAR555)
  6. Luis Carreiro
  7. Burke Wells
  8. Mark Johnston
  9. Gabriel Sterr
  10. David Brock
  11. Tuomas Koriala
  12. Giannis Christod
  13. Karl Raudsepp
  14. Rallycameraman
  15. Tigermilk
  16. Tomas Reinicke
  17. Mick Aspinall
  18. Ole Marius Myrvold
  19. Graham Bridgett
  20. Björn Borgqvist
  21. Player

Last edited:
Driving in the snow is nice when its 35+ outside..... it feels like the Dakar at my desk.....got a little fan which helps a bit.........a hydrating pilsner is required.

Drove over the side of a cliff in section 1 good start :). I noticed some of the cars available had more than the stated 300bhp. Also I'd be happier if it wasn't fixed set ups.....

I noticed some of the cars available had more than the stated 300bhp. Also I'd be happier if it wasn't fixed set ups.....

Both are things I have no control over sadly. I would've liked to only have cars under 300HP and with the option to change setup as well. But there is no way for me (or anyone else) to choose how the rules of the rally should be. Hopefully they are working on it :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%