1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC 0.3.2 released

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kristóf Kerekes, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Early Access 0.3.2
    - Fixed lingering launcher process under certain exiting conditions
    - More descriptive launcher startup problem descriptions when setting up user folders
    - Added a check for restoring fullscreen launcher windows on triple screen setups on session end

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I can't connect to steam for some reason.
    You can see patchnotes in options>general>view patch notes

3. Updated first post with patch notes, as I could finally connect to Steam.

4. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

For the first time after of what, 10 years of using steam, i cannot connect to it.
    There must have been a huge failure in their network.

5. Yeah no connection here either. But thanks for the info Kristof.

6. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Early Access 0.3.2
    - Fixed lingering launcher process under certain exiting conditions
    - More descriptive launcher startup problem descriptions when setting up user folders
    - Added a check for restoring fullscreen launcher windows on triple screen setups on session end

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Oops! Didn't realise this has already been posted. Apologies!

8. Does anyone have problems with the Assetto Corsa.exe proccess still being live after shutting down the game? I get that problem whenever, and it eats quite some CPU, and I'm unable to start the game again, if I didn't shutdown the game from the Proccess'

9. That was supposedly fixed after the last update. If you're still getting it report it at the official AC forum

10. if it doesn't work all the time after the fix I've found that hitting the Windows button to bring it out of full screen then closing the program from the taskbar works just fine as a work around.

11. I had the issue with Steam not closing because it said AC was still running, but the v0.32 update has now fixed the fault.

12. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

My AC install is up the creek since this update, it crashes whenever i get to any track in any car on any mode.

I get this from the message window -

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BEX
    Application Name: acs.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 52a5ed10
    Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18229
    Fault Module Timestamp: 51fb1115
    Exception Offset: 000e030c
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Data: 00000008
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: 8210
    Additional Information 2: 82109204b3973566ace818217390e302
    Additional Information 3: 8210
    Additional Information 4: 82109204b3973566ace818217390e302

Any idea anyone?

13. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

Weird, try right clicking on Assetto Corsa on steam, then properties, then local files and choose verify integrity of game files.

See if that helps.

14. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

Nope, no good. I also have to close each part of AC Steam and Live Timing through Task Manager after closing all the windows. I thought game updates were meant to make things better, not break them.

15. Do you have any 3rd party apps? If so, uninstall and try again.

If you still have issues. Post on the official forum and the devs will help you out. By the way; you are the first person with issues after this update. It's not a common issue for sure :).

16. Pete Bone

Pete Bone
    Premium Member

yep, thats done it, thanks very much. It was the live timing app causing the problem. Shame that, it was a good app.

17. I had the same issue with two different livi timing apps. Try one version.

And a tip for next time, don't be too fast in blaming the developpers :).

18. The same happened to me when I had Rivali and RSR installed. Now I only have RSR, but the new version of Rivali is supposed to let them coexist.