•Racer v0.9.0 RC10 don't work?

Hello i am aron. I'm from Holland and My English is not really good. I have download Racer v0.9.0, but i must download Visual Studio 2013 DLL's where can i find that? When i open the game i dont't see the car and the track. Hopefully you can help me.

Hello i am aron. I'm from Holland and My English is not really good. I have download Racer v0.9.0, but i must download Visual Studio 2013 DLL's where can i find that? When i open the game i dont't see the car and the track. Hopefully you can help me.
Hello dude,
you don't have to download it, take a look to the main racer direktory, it's in there, the filname is: vcredist_x86_vc2013.exe

have fun!

Alex

I have installed the game but it works not fine. I have a flash image, and i don't see the track. I see only the colors as the green hills. Do i'm something wrong?

In the root of the Racer folder will be a file called qlog.txt

If you delete it, re-run Racer, load the car/track that are causing issues, and then close Racer, the qlog file will log the Racer startup and any errors/problems there are.

Then you can share the details on here so we can try help fix any issues.

Or post some pics too!

Cheers

Dave

Hello,
Now i have downloaded 0.8 and that works fine. The computer display is very old i think 2008 or 2009, will it be better with a new one? thanks for your post dave, tomorrow i will do a try.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back