1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

•Racer v0.9.0 RC10 don't work?

Discussion in 'Racer Problems & Fixes' started by Aron345, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Hello i am aron. I'm from Holland and My English is not really good. I have download Racer v0.9.0, but i must download Visual Studio 2013 DLL's where can i find that? When i open the game i dont't see the car and the track. Hopefully you can help me.

2. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

Hello dude,
    you don't have to download it, take a look to the main racer direktory, it's in there, the filname is: vcredist_x86_vc2013.exe

have fun!

Alex

3. I have installed the game but it works not fine. I have a flash image, and i don't see the track. I see only the colors as the green hills. Do i'm something wrong?

4. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

Maybe....maybe not...how about your PC specs?
    Sounds for me if your GPU is to weak...notebook maybe?

5. In the root of the Racer folder will be a file called qlog.txt

If you delete it, re-run Racer, load the car/track that are causing issues, and then close Racer, the qlog file will log the Racer startup and any errors/problems there are.

Then you can share the details on here so we can try help fix any issues.

Or post some pics too!

Cheers

Dave

6. Hello,
    Now i have downloaded 0.8 and that works fine. The computer display is very old i think 2008 or 2009, will it be better with a new one? thanks for your post dave, tomorrow i will do a try.