1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Škoda Octavia III

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ondrej Kapal, Oct 22, 2012.

1. You can now meet it on the czech roads! :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Source: Auto.cz

• Like Like x 1
  2. They didn't just go backwards in terms of design, they ran.

• Like Like x 3
  3. They're not very innovative, that's more than true. But I must admit I like this front more than the facelifted second generation. Also the wagon will look much better in my opinion :)

4. Being a MK 2 FL VRS owner waiting for the MK3 with interest i'm a little disappointed but maybe the VRS will look a little better.

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Wow what happened there? Is VW not longer sharing info with them. Horrible car, bah :)

6. Argghh I nearly got a Octavia in 2010 before I got the Insignia but I wouldn't have one of these, that is one butt ugly car :(

7. Bram

Bram

Insignia is nice :inlove:

8. Just seen the new advert for the Skoda Rapid which I now believe this picture to be and not the new Octavia MK3?

9. This really is Octavia III. Rapid is different, for example the side skirts. Also when Rapid was testing on public, it was covered with different types of plastics and tapes - you can see this car still has old Octavia II lights (I doubt its the final design) and the old Škoda logo.

There has been official testing recently and new photos. So now we even know how the car drivers (or at least we can read about that :) )

Take a look at this site: http://www.novinky.cz/auto/283240-exkluzivni-predpremiera-ridili-jsme-novou-skodu-octavia.html

No need to read it or translate. But its full of photos of the new Octavia... Still under cover

10. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Just relax and wait for the real and core Octavia coming out.
    The RS Waggon with I hope more hp than ever *mjam*
    Oh so tasty and aggressive styling!
    Those 100hp caravans are not my thing...

Linking is greyed out, sorry.
    EDIT: It automatically linked^^
    EDIT 2: Was told this is not wanted this way.

11. [​IMG]

12. It was finally revealed!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And it looks quite well... Like an adult Rapid :) I was always fan of sharp shape, so it is my cup of coffee. But it loses a lot of character though, very conservative and not much innovative. What do you think?

• Like Like x 1
  13. No need to spend words on Skoda...ugly and useless as every single model, where trash from VW is being assembled. (except motorsport versions of course, this counts for every brand)

14. Looks much better than that... thing... in the first post :D

15. Automatic :sick:

16. Bram

Bram

Wow, in the first post that proto looked hideous but the final result is a beauty