PC1 Ìs there an Option how much fuel filling on start?

Hello (and please excuse my bad english);

FUEL OPTIONS at start of race - I either did not find it in the options or it isn't there:

Isn't there an option in Project Cars (like there is one in rFactor, Game Stock Car, Race07 etc) that I can choose from the beginning of the race how much fuel my car will have in it on the start of the race????

And IF THERE IS such an option, WHERE can it be found in the game options?

thanx in advance for your help!

Thanks ,thought there might be a better way... Needs a tighter system for fuel calculation...really not ideal having an extra lap of fuel at the finish line.

Thanks Emerson :thumbsup:

Cars with MoTec displays have a page that shows last lap fuel consumption and average fuel consumption. The average sometimes bugs out, probably if you go back to pits mid-lap, it will cound 1.5 laps into one lap for average so it will be much higher.
Cars that do not have the display, there is a workaround with using a hud that shows fuel, then just do basic maths...

• Deleted member 113561

Thanks ,thought there might be a better way... Needs a tighter system for fuel calculation...really not ideal having an extra lap of fuel at the finish line....
See it at this: You need a tad more fuel anyways to get to the Parc Ferme ... :D
In the league i race (PRL) - we need to have by book 1 more lap in the tank (getting back to pits + 1L to test if legit fuel) - further i wanna point out besides LeMans & Nordschleife, that 1 more lap of fuel is pretty much not impacting your race, time wise! Greez :D

Ps: Sometimes i testdrive the whole race ... so i can determine it even better! - that im only doing on 30min races though. Its a good thing so you can see if enough fuel, correct compound, does race setup feel good throughout the race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%