F1 2012 ¿How I can dowlowd the patch of F1 2012 PC?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
restart steam !
OR
Verify integrity of game cache

1. Load Steam
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
  5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.
And: Enable automatic actualization in Steam game options

I ordered F1-2012 DVD from Amazon.com. Have not received it yet. I have no "Steam"
account as I have no interest in "Steam". Anyways if I got no "Steam" account, will I still be able to install the game or do I open a new "steam" account? Any hazards in this "steam"
deal? I had enough hassle with F1-2010/2011 getting installed and running with that "Windows Live" bs. Personally, my favorite is the F1-2009 for the Wii! No "steam" or "windows live" on the Wii!!!!

U dont need a steam account i think to play the game itself. But if u want the updates u need to get them trough steam so u would need an account.
It doesnt cost anything, just a platform where all ur games are stored and where they sell games also. Its a very commonly used Pc platform for buying and storing ur games for quite some time now.

On a side note, F1 2009 Wi....... U are kidding right :p The graphics are worse then Grand Prix 2 from 1994, the physics dont exist its worse then go karts ;-)

U dont need a steam account i think to play the game itself. But if u want the updates u need to get them trough steam so u would need an account.
Actually, you NEED a Steam account. Without it you won't be able to activate the game. Also, Steam has to be on before launching the game. If it's not, the game will simply launch it by itself.
You don't need a constant Internet connection to play the game though, Steam's had an "offline" mode for some time now.

On a side note, F1 2009 Wi....... U are kidding right :p The graphics are worse then Grand Prix 2 from 1994, the physics dont exist its worse then go karts ;-)

Did you play it? I really doubt it. Not joking...compared to (in my opinion) the PS3 versions which have some kind of light filters on it which makes details look blurry, fuzzy (like seeing brake markers) along with very dark graphics makes the Wii version look magnficent. I got GP2, GP3, GP4 and the Wii version looks much better including the tracks. The physics are there in it, just the AI isn't hot, just like in many other PC racing sims. Plus, no bugs/fixes in it unlike the many, many, many found in PC-2010, 2011 and 2012.

Actually, you NEED a Steam account. Without it you won't be able to activate the game. Also, Steam has to be on before launching the game. If it's not, the game will simply launch it by itself.
You don't need a constant Internet connection to play the game though, Steam's had an "offline" mode for some time now.

Thanks much for the information! How do you select "offline mode" Is that in the launcher?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%