Zonda R setup in game and on the real car

I've just got my hands on the Power Pack, and I'm really enjoying the Zonda R. My new favorite car in any game! :D I haven't even raced it yet, I've just had so much fun doing test sessions with it.

But because you can tune the setup on it, I wasn't sure what exactly I'm driving here. Is the default setup a setup Simbin feels is a good base setup for racing? Or is the default setup how you would get the car straight from Pagani? And if so, what kinds of changes would I expect to be able to make on a real Zonda R?

As long as it's just a track day car for me in game, I want to keep my track day experiences with it as close to realistic as possible. :)

Thanks.

Marcus, the default setup is just a starting point that Simbin feel is ok. As for setting it up for races, different tracks, that comes down to you, how u drive & how u want the car to act in certain corners. When you do start making changes just do one thing at a time to see how it affects the car then if you feel it right for you, save it & then move on to another setting.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 196 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%