GT5 Your GT5 Club

To help the club events, it would be better if as many as you as possible post below mentioning what days you can race, what cars you prefer and what tracks you like. Also mention any type of racing you want, such as feature races with pitstops or sprint races etc.

Post below in this format :

What days can you race ?
What cars or types of cars do you like ?
What tracks or types of tracks do you like ?
Other:

It's worth pointing out that anyone with an RD license is now able to post events on this forum on whatever time and date they choose. In other words, the GT5 club and GT5 leagues are now run by the community itself and not by any one person. The only requirements are that you hold an RD license and that you run your events using RD's golden rules. Other than that, have at it!

Have fun guys.

Days I can race: Due to other leagues and other commitments it's either wednesday or thursday for me :)
What Cars do I like : I'm generally not fussed about this. It's a case of give me a car and I'll drive it.
What Tracks do I like: I'll give 2 of my favourite tracks on the game. Laguna Seca and Trial Mountain. Again, not really fussed about track choice for events.
Other: Well staying on the same lines as Joseph, I think we should do one sprint race (say 5-10 laps) and then do a feature race where everyone has to make a pitstop, with separate qualifying for each one. Basically the format of the BTCC in the 90's :). I'm not fussed also with points. anyone can make them up.

What days can you race ? Mondays, Wednesdays, Weekend.
What cars or types of cars do you like ? Road cars, stock tires, stock power. Raw power. I think GT5 truly shines on road cars, the physics feel great!

What tracks or types of tracks do you like ? Any tracks.
Other: I own all the DLC, so it could be nice having DLC only events.

What days can you race ? Weekends
What cars or types of cars do you like ? any car , i think that cars should change and not be run various combinations of cars
What tracks or types of tracks do you like ? anyone
Other: I don't own the DLC package, but i may be a good idea to use it on the races

What days can you race ? Normally late evening (UK) in the week suits me best or the odd weekend slot
What cars or types of cars do you like ?
Anything with a bit of power, Nissan 350 and BMW M3 are 2 favs but there are so many!
What tracks or types of tracks do you like ? All of 'em, I do love Spa but you need serious speed to get the most out of that.
Other:

What days can you race ? During weekdays would be best for me but occasional weekends too
What cars or types of cars do you like ? Lower powered cars (sorry Gareth :D)
What tracks or types of tracks do you like ? real circuits
Other: I have no DLC's either. Oh and I like Dutch beer!

Time for me although my PS3 has died :(

What days can you race: Any day
What cars or types of cars do you like: If has four wheels ill drive it
What tracks or types of tracks do you like: Everything apart from SS7, SSX and trail mountian
Other: Have all DLC'S, aslo i know a few good tuners

What days can you race: Weekends
What cars or types of cars do you like: Rally cars! would love to see some kind of rallycross event at a kart track drifing or something :rolleyes: tuned high performance roadcars, racing cars, just don't give me slow cars :) the Ferrari F1
What tracks or types of tracks do you like: Any of the proper courses and no ovals or "drag" tracks (except for La Sarthe)
Other: I don't like DLC at all. Viva la Mexican beer! :D

I think it would be nice to have some kind of 1 on 1 rally event, a tight track maybe for karts (doesn't have to be a rally track) and 1 car goes in reversed order, other goes in normal order (sorry don't know how to say it but I mean order=sense) and the first one to get to the finish wins! :) just a little crazy idea, would also love an endurance race.

WHEN: Sunday evening is generally best for me. I can also race Tuesday, Friday.
CARS: I don't mind waht cars as long as they aren't slow. I like cars that can break away easily if you get it wrong!
TRACKS: I prefer real tracks but honestly don't mind. I even like ovals because they require a specific skill (That I don't have by the way but enjoy the challenge)
RACE TYPE: I prefer slightly longer races with all settings set to as realistic as possible.
OTHER: I like clean, fair, old school gentlemen style racing. I'm not into this win at all costs crap! I don't mind coming last (and probably will) as long as the race has been clean and fun.
Another OTHER: I'm not overly familiar with FORUMS so will probably never find this chat again, but if you let me know when you are racing I'd love to join.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back