F1 2011 XBOX 360 F12011 Mini Series - Budapest (Hungary) - 7th of July 2013

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Steve Lambert

I hate not getting pole
Sign up now to take part in our F12011 mini series. Please sign up only if you know you can make the race. Please note: Licensed members only please.
auz-02-03-03-02-1280.jpg

Please state Name / Gamer Tag / Chassis

7:15pm GMT In the lobby, Race starts at 7:30pm

Race Distance: 75%
Weather: Dynamic
Rules: Full
Cars: Equal
Qualification + Race
Format: XBOX 360
Assists: ABS Banned, Racing Line Banned
Full RD rules apply
AI Legend will be used to fill the grid
Host: Bennyherbs

Budapest – Hungary
Hungaroring
Lap Distance: 2.7 miles
Tyre Wear: 2/3
Downforce: 3/3
Break Wear: 3/3
Track Time: 1:28.000
Official Name: Hungaroring

Whoops, not posted a setup yet.. will come either today or tomorrow!
------------------------- Here Goes -------------------------
Wings: 11/11

Brakes:
- Balance: 51/49
- Pressure: High
- Size: Medium

ARBs: 2/10
Ride Height: 1/1
Springs: 10/8

Gears (McLaren GPMode):

Camber: -3.5/-1.5
Toe: 0.09/0.32

I just completed a thrilling Career Hungary race in the Toro Rosso.
Quali P7 (on target).
P2 after sector 1 with only Webber ahead.
Inters after about 27 laps (tricky as my 2nd set of options were a bit shot by then).
Then finallyu approx 10 laps on wets.
Had a spin on inters exiting T3 but timed my swittch to wets better than some A1. Fought back to P6 with some nice passess on full wets.
Webber won and leads the WDC. I am P5 in WDC.
Helmut Marko is upset with me for holdinbg Vettel up. I said "talk to the hand Marko, you are a stepping stone and I am leaving at the end of the season"
its called immersion!

Guys I have to with draw from this race and every other race till my wheel get sorted not sure what the problem is, but it's confirmed from Fanatec there is something broken:(:cry: .

Hello Gavin,

thank you for your email and the attached video.
I am already sure that the wheel needs to be replaced.
You will receive further information from our office as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Mirko Tzschaschel
(Fanatec Support Team)

Damn it. Started on pole but had a 10 second grid penalty because I smashed into the back of an AI on a qually lap. Then I picked up a drive through but it didn't matter. The car felt great and I knew I could close in on the leaders as it was a long race. So was setting the fastest lap after 3 or 4 laps and just about to head down the pit straight and them boom. the screen went black and i could hear house alarms going off. Damn power cut. I am really gutted as i was really up for this.

GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED..... :(

I will set the next race up and let's hope no power cut in two weeks time. Hope you had a good race guys......

Cheers guys it was nice to blow some dust of 2011 again.
Thought I got fastest lap then Martin gets it with 2-3 laps to go, damn you ;)

Should of ran mix 3 longer as I finished with +3laps of fuel.

See you at spa(I'm guessing)

Guys apologies but Ive been drinking beer and white wine in the sun this afternoon and am not safe to race!
Sorry

GUTTED GUTTED GUTTED..... :(

I will set the next race up and let's hope no power cut in two weeks time. Hope you had a good race guys......

Guys I have to with draw from this race and every other race till my wheel get sorted not sure what the problem is, but it's confirmed from Fanatec there is something broken:(:cry: .

I wouldn't mind racing here again since so many people couldn't do this one.

The HRT team have reported an ECU fault within my car.
Apparently its the main interface between the drivers control surfaces in the real world and the virtual world. The item is often referred to as the Xbox.
It has the red rings of death.
HRT are committed to fixing or replacing the said ECU.
Due to budget constraints within the bankrupt HRT team it will fall to the driver to fix it.
I have looked on line on youtube and seen a guy pull it apart and clean up the dust and then refix the heat sinks to the CPU and GPU with fresh "heat paste".

any ideas, comments or suggestions?

sincerely
HRT #1 driver, race strategist, lorry driver and cook
Figjam RACER

Damn it David. That's not good. My Xbox had the RED ring of death a couple of weeks ago and then it fixed itself on it's own. I suspect mine was the power supply overheating as I had it somewhere wihout much ventilation. Moved it and it has been fine since. What happens. Is it a complete RED ring? Any flashing etc....

Below explains causes of RED ring. As I suspect, mine was related to the power supply overheating and my 6 year old son quickly notified me of it.
http://www.squidoo.com/what-causes-red-ring-of-death

The HRT team have reported an ECU fault within my car.
Apparently its the main interface between the drivers control surfaces in the real world and the virtual world. The item is often referred to as the Xbox.
It has the red rings of death.
HRT are committed to fixing or replacing the said ECU.
Due to budget constraints within the bankrupt HRT team it will fall to the driver to fix it.
I have looked on line on youtube and seen a guy pull it apart and clean up the dust and then refix the heat sinks to the CPU and GPU with fresh "heat paste".

any ideas, comments or suggestions?

sincerely
HRT #1 driver, race strategist, lorry driver and cook
Figjam RACER

That sucks David,
ECU fault should not come out of budget requirements of HRT or any other team for that matter. FIA have strict safety net measures in place that will allow team to pass on any interface issues to the sole suppler which in this case is Microsoft Logistics TM. Team Sauber had this issue twice in 2008 and in 2009 it was quite painless just 2-3 weeks waiting for there NO2 car to get back on track and save them a fortune allowing them to stay racing to the present day. I believe it is known a s E74 error. Click this link to initiate proceedings.
Regards FOTA:)
https://myservice.xbox.com/en-US/Pages/Welcome.aspx

Guys, in the mood for a race. If anyone is up for it how about a 100% Budapest tonight starting at 8pm GMT in the lobby. Anyone interested let me know. Otherwise we can organise another time. I got kicked due to power cut last time so as Mark said, I re-run would be great. Anyone no worries if you are all busy.....

David O'Reilly

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back