#25 - Mehdi Bennani - Proteam Racing - BMW 320 TC
#26 - Stefano D'Aste - Wiechers Sport - BMW 320 TC
#29 - Colin Turkington - Wiechers Sport - BMW 320 TC
#30 - Robert Dahlgren - Polestar Racing - Volvo C30 Drive
#35 - Urs Sonderegger - Wiechers Sport - BMW 320 TC
#65 - Marchy Lee - DeTeam KK Motorsport - BMW 320 TC
#74 - Pepe Oriola - SUNRED Engineering - SUNRED Leon 1.6T

Install:

Simply unpack the file, than copy its content to here: X:\....\Steam\SteamApps\your_name\race 07

To use this modification, you will need the following games besides RACE 07:
- RACE On
- STCC2

This modification is created by:
- Adam Jonas (szekto): physics, Chevrolet & Volvo skins, alpha channeled windows
- zolibphc: BMW (excluding Sonderegger's skin) & SUNRED skins, tester
- Günthar Rowe & T2L Racing: basic of the mod, physics, engine sounds, menu buttons, Cruze & BMW model corrections
- DantePPL: Sonderegger skin
- thedoctor46: physics
- IonBello: SUNRED sounds
- zerez86: new BMW tail & headlights

I would like to thank you for the following persons fantastic work:

zolbiphc: who made a fantastic paint job on a lot of cars, and helped me a lot

Günthar Rowe: who encouraged me to do do this mod & helped a lot under developing the mod

DantePPL: who gave me permission to use his superb BMW skin

thedoctor46: who helped a lot in the engine physics & and showed me the right way in the engine physics

IonBello: who made a fantastic job on the SUNRED sounds

zerez86: who gave me permission to use his BMW tail & headlight fix

And of course, anybody else, who encouraged me under developing this modifcation.

Don't use the parts of the mod & don't share the mod without my permission, please respect our time & patience which we needed under making this modification!

Known bugs:
- if you want to use in the same time the WTCC 2011 mod with STCC 2011, one of the BMWs' taillights will be incorrect, because of the different version of the taillight correction

http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/64731860/file.html

Have fun guys! :)

#3 - Gabriele Tarquini - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT'11
#4 - Aleksei Dudukalo - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT'11
Oh look there is something wrong in your Post.
This 2 Guys drive with a Seat not a Chevy :wink:

First of all, great mod! The BMW is fun to drive and guess who just repeated Engstlers victory in Oschersleben? :D

Some things to improve (I don't want to sound harsh, just to make it better :) )
- The Sunreds have transparent names on the windows.
- Yvan Muller has Müller with ü on the windows, which is wrong.
- Ibrahim Okyay is missing.
- Some cars, especially some of the BMWs and the Chevys, seem to have low-res quality skins in the replays. I have no clue if this is because of the mod or because of my settings.
- There is a bit of chaos with the AI driver/talent files. It's a nice idea that you have created files like WTCC11_class_1.rcd, but sadly it doesn't work. As soon as there are two drivers with one name (like "Alain Menu", once the original SimBin talent file used for all other seasons and once your file), the game will just choose one file for all occasions the name "Alain Menu" appears. You can avoid that by giving him another name in both talent files and car files like "Alain Menu(CH)" or "*Alain Menu*" or something.
- Some drivers are also not connected to the talent files: For example, Villa's talent file is called "Javier Villa" and in the car files it's "Javier Villa Garcia" (same example Dudukalo). It must be the same way. Also, for the Hong Kong drivers like Lee and O'Young, you need to put "Hong Kong" instead of "Hong-Kong" into the nationality line to make it work.

First of all, great mod! The BMW is fun to drive and guess who just repeated Engstlers victory in Oschersleben? :D

Some things to improve (I don't want to sound harsh, just to make it better :) )
- The Sunreds have transparent names on the windows.
- Yvan Muller has Müller with ü on the windows, which is wrong.
- Ibrahim Okyay is missing.
- Some cars, especially some of the BMWs and the Chevys, seem to have low-res quality skins in the replays. I have no clue if this is because of the mod or because of my settings.
- There is a bit of chaos with the AI driver/talent files. It's a nice idea that you have created files like WTCC11_class_1.rcd, but sadly it doesn't work. As soon as there are two drivers with one name (like "Alain Menu", once the original SimBin talent file used for all other seasons and once your file), the game will just choose one file for all occasions the name "Alain Menu" appears. You can avoid that by giving him another name in both talent files and car files like "Alain Menu(CH)" or "*Alain Menu*" or something.
- Some drivers are also not connected to the talent files: For example, Villa's talent file is called "Javier Villa" and in the car files it's "Javier Villa Garcia" (same example Dudukalo). It must be the same way. Also, for the Hong Kong drivers like Lee and O'Young, you need to put "Hong Kong" instead of "Hong-Kong" into the nationality line to make it work.

Okay, thanks! I will correct it soon :)

About the quality of the skins in replay: it's because of mip-map settings. First, I tried to save it at (+ mipmap settings - but later, when I've got more and more car, the game can't load the textrues. So that's why it looks like strange in replays. :)

you write Muller with a Ü

oh you edit your Pst so i´m to late
So but look at your List Robert drive´s the Volvo not a Seat. :wink::wink::wink:

#30 - Robert Dahlgren - Polestar Racing - SUNRED Leon 1.6T

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 111 7.6%
  • < 5 years