Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Adam Jonas, May 27, 2011.
Not bad OvoSodo.
Back to topic: 5 days left!
I only got 4 days ago :-(
that's what I was thinking hehe....
anymore news on this? really looking forward to this mod should make the game almost complete for me
2 days left until the release. There will be a promo race on a Hungarian simTV, and after the race the mod will be public.
WTCC 2011 modifcation for RACE 07
The mod is including the following cars with updated physics:
- BMW 320 TC
- Chevrolet Cruze LT '11
- SUNRED Leon 1.6T
- Volvo C30 Drive
- BMW 320si
The modification is including the following drivers:
#1 - Yvan Muller - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT'11
#2 - Robert Huff - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT'11
#3 - Gabriele Tarquini - Lukoil-SUNRED - SUNRED Leon 1.6T
#4 - Aleksei Dudukalo - Lukoil-SUNRED - SUNRED Leon 1.6T
#5 - Norbert Michelisz - Zengő Dension Team - BMW 320 TC
#6 - Carlos 'Cacá' Bueno - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT'11
#7 - Fredy Barth - SEAT Swiss Racing by SUNRED - SUNRED Leon 1.6T
#8 - Alain Menu - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT'11
#9 - Darryl O'Young - Bamboo Engineering - Chevrolet Cruze LT'11
#10 - Yukinori Taniguchi- Bamboo Engineering - Chevrolet Cruze LT'11
#11 - Kristian Poulsen - Liqui Moly Team Engstler- BMW 320 TC
#12 - Franz Engstler- Liqui Moly Team Engstler - BMW 320 TC
#15 - Tom Coronel - ROAL Motorsport - BMW 320 TC
#17 - Michel Nykjaer- SUNRED Engineering - SUNRED Leon 1.6T
#18 - Tiago Monteiro - SUNRED Engineering - SUNRED Leon 1.6T
#20 - Javier Villa García - Proteam Racing - BMW 320 TC
#21 - Fabio Fabiani - Proteam Racing - BMW 320si
#25 - Mehdi Bennani - Proteam Racing - BMW 320 TC
#26 - Stefano D'Aste - Wiechers Sport - BMW 320 TC
#29 - Colin Turkington - Wiechers Sport - BMW 320 TC
#30 - Robert Dahlgren - Polestar Racing - Volvo C30 Drive
#35 - Urs Sonderegger - Wiechers Sport - BMW 320 TC
#65 - Marchy Lee - DeTeam KK Motorsport - BMW 320 TC
#74 - Pepe Oriola - SUNRED Engineering - SUNRED Leon 1.6T
Simply unpack the file, than copy its content to here: X:\....\Steam\SteamApps\your_name\race 07
To use this modification, you will need the following games besides RACE 07:
- RACE On
This modification is created by:
- Adam Jonas (szekto): physics, Chevrolet & Volvo skins, alpha channeled windows
- zolibphc: BMW (excluding Sonderegger's skin) & SUNRED skins, tester
- Günthar Rowe & T2L Racing: basic of the mod, physics, engine sounds, menu buttons, Cruze & BMW model corrections
- DantePPL: Sonderegger skin
- thedoctor46: physics
- IonBello: SUNRED sounds
- zerez86: new BMW tail & headlights
I would like to thank you for the following persons fantastic work:
zolbiphc: who made a fantastic paint job on a lot of cars, and helped me a lot
Günthar Rowe: who encouraged me to do do this mod & helped a lot under developing the mod
DantePPL: who gave me permission to use his superb BMW skin
thedoctor46: who helped a lot in the engine physics & and showed me the right way in the engine physics
IonBello: who made a fantastic job on the SUNRED sounds
zerez86: who gave me permission to use his BMW tail & headlight fix
And of course, anybody else, who encouraged me under developing this modifcation.
Don't use the parts of the mod & don't share the mod without my permission, please respect our time & patience which we needed under making this modification!
- if you want to use in the same time the WTCC 2011 mod with STCC 2011, one of the BMWs' taillights will be incorrect, because of the different version of the taillight correction
Have fun guys!
P.s: if you find any bug in the mod, or you just simple have some idea what should we correct, don't hesitate to write it down.
Excellent job, well done with it all
Was fun working with a great group keen to make a quality product!
Oh look there is something wrong in your Post.
This 2 Guys drive with a Seat not a Chevy :wink:
Ooops, yes, you're right I'm correcting it now, thanks!
Thanks Adam and Günthar i will test it now
First of all, great mod! The BMW is fun to drive and guess who just repeated Engstlers victory in Oschersleben?
Some things to improve (I don't want to sound harsh, just to make it better )
- The Sunreds have transparent names on the windows.
- Yvan Muller has Müller with ü on the windows, which is wrong.
- Ibrahim Okyay is missing.
- Some cars, especially some of the BMWs and the Chevys, seem to have low-res quality skins in the replays. I have no clue if this is because of the mod or because of my settings.
- There is a bit of chaos with the AI driver/talent files. It's a nice idea that you have created files like WTCC11_class_1.rcd, but sadly it doesn't work. As soon as there are two drivers with one name (like "Alain Menu", once the original SimBin talent file used for all other seasons and once your file), the game will just choose one file for all occasions the name "Alain Menu" appears. You can avoid that by giving him another name in both talent files and car files like "Alain Menu(CH)" or "*Alain Menu*" or something.
- Some drivers are also not connected to the talent files: For example, Villa's talent file is called "Javier Villa" and in the car files it's "Javier Villa Garcia" (same example Dudukalo). It must be the same way. Also, for the Hong Kong drivers like Lee and O'Young, you need to put "Hong Kong" instead of "Hong-Kong" into the nationality line to make it work.
Okay, thanks! I will correct it soon
About the quality of the skins in replay: it's because of mip-map settings. First, I tried to save it at (+ mipmap settings - but later, when I've got more and more car, the game can't load the textrues. So that's why it looks like strange in replays.
you write Muller with a Ü
oh you edit your Pst so i´m to late
So but look at your List Robert drive´s the Volvo not a Seat. :wink::wink::wink:
Well, I did the 'Readme' at late night, so that's why there's a lot of mistake in it