WTCC 2011

just a question mates, is it possible to play the mod without STCC2? just editing some files won't be a problem, but it will be great to play this without STCC2.
Dear Constantin,

It's almost impossible to use this mod withour STCC2. The explanation is the following: the mod uses the new Volvo C30 & BMW 320si, with updated facelifts, and the Chevy Cruzes aswell. You can find the last two cars in the WTCC 2010 expansion pack, but a lot of people have the STCC2 than the WTCC 2010, so that's why we've decided to use the STCC 2 expansion.

And, of course, we want to make a fully legal mod, and it's very important to use the STCC2 as a legal basic. :)

just a question mates, is it possible to play the mod without STCC2? just editing some files won't be a problem, but it will be great to play this without STCC2.

The mod requires certain expansions because that is where the base content (ie, car models) comes from. Without the expansions you do not have the required content, so the mod will not work.

Edit: Ninja'd. ;)

Dear Constantin,

It's almost impossible to use this mod withour STCC2. The explanation is the following: the mod uses the new Volvo C30 & BMW 320si, with updated facelifts, and the Chevy Cruzes aswell. You can find the last two cars in the WTCC 2010 expansion pack, but a lot of people have the STCC2 than the WTCC 2010, so that's why we've decided to use the STCC 2 expansion.

And, of course, we want to make a fully legal mod, and it's very important to use the STCC2 as a legal basic. :)

oh well, thanks a lot anyway ;)
i'm pretty new to SimBins Stuff and was used to the EA F1 series, thats why i asked because at there it's much easier to make a Mod working without having every file. but buying STCC2 right now :)

I was in Austria, the update is ready for the skins and Adam gets the link as fast as possible, no idea why the old link was deleted.

ayvukp.jpg

WTCC 2011 modifcation for RACE 07

Download link: - deleted -
Hi-res skins & templates: http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/69391171/file.html

Version 2.0

The mod is including the following cars with updated physics:
- BMW 320 TC '11 (ModelID=107)
- BMW 320si '11 (ModelID = 108)
- BMW 320si E90 '11 (ModelID = 124)
- Chevrolet Cruze LT '11 (ModelID = 109)
- SUNRED Leon 1.6T '11 (ModelID = 119)
- Volvo C30 Drive '11 (ModelID = 118)

The modification is including the following drivers:
#1 - Yvan Muller - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT '11
#2 - Robert Huff - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT '11
#3 - Gabriele Tarquini - Lukoil SUNRED - SUNRED Leon 1.6T '11
#4 - Aleksei Dudukalo - Lukoil SUNRED - SUNRED Leon 1.6T '11
#5 - Norbert Michelisz - Zengő Dension Team - BMW 320 TC '11
#6 - Carlos 'Cacá' Bueno - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT '11
#7 - Fredy Barth - SEAT Swiss Racing by SUNRED - SUNRED Leon 1.6T '11
#8 - Alain Menu - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT '11
#9 - Darryl O'Young - Bamboo Engineering - Chevrolet Cruze LT '11
#10 - Yukinori Taniguchi- Bamboo Engineering - Chevrolet Cruze LT '11
#11 - Kristian Poulsen - Liqui Moly Team Engstler - BMW 320 TC '11
#12 - Franz Engstler - Liqui Moly Team Engstler - BMW 320 TC '11
#13 - Ibrahim Okyay - Borusan Otomotiv Motorsport - BMW 320si E90 '11
#15 - Tom Coronel - ROAL Motorsport - BMW 320 TC '11
#17 - Michel Nykjaer- SUNRED Engineering - SUNRED Leon 1.6T
#18 - Tiago Monteiro - SUNRED Engineering - SUNRED Leon 1.6T
#20 - Javier Villa García - Proteam Racing - BMW 320 TC '11
#21 - Fabio Fabiani - Proteam Racing - BMW 320si '11
#25 - Mehdi Bennani - Proteam Racing - BMW 320 TC '11
#26 - Stefano D'Aste - Wiechers Sport - BMW 320 TC '11
#29 - Colin Turkington - Wiechers Sport - BMW 320 TC '11
#30 - Robert Dahlgren - Polestar Racing - Volvo C30 Drive '11
#31 - Toshihiro Arai - Chevrolet RML - Chevrolet Cruze LT '11
#35 - Urs Sonderegger - Wiechers Sport - BMW 320 TC '11
#51 - Charles Kaki Ng - Liqui Moly Team Engstler - BMW 320 TC '11
#64 - David Sigacev - DeTeam KK Motorsport - BMW 320 TC '11
#65 - Marchy Lee - DeTeam KK Motorsport - BMW 320 TC '11
#66 - Andre Couto - SUNRED Engineering - SUNRED Leon 1.6T '11
#70 - Mak Ka Lok - RPM Racing Team - BMW 320si E90 '11
#74 - Pepe Oriola - SUNRED Engineering - SUNRED Leon 1.6T '11
#88 - Hiroki Yoshimoto - SUNRED Engineering - SUNRED Leon 1.6T '11

Install:

Delete older version 1.0 (if installed) in: X:\....\Steam\SteamApps\your_name\race 07\GameData\Teams\WTCC_2011

Unpack the file, than copy its content to here: X:\....\Steam\SteamApps\your_name\race 07

To use this modification, you will need the following packs besides RACE 07:
- RACE On
- STCC2

New in Version 2.0:
- Added Ibarhim Okyay's BMW 320si E90
- Added Charles Kaki Ng's BMW 320 TC '11
- Added Toshihiro Arai's Chevrolet Cruze LT '11
- Added Colin Turkington's yellow BMW 320 TC '11
- Added David Sigacev's BMW 320 TC '11
- Added Andre Couto's SUNRED Leon 1.6T '11
- Added Mak Ka Lok's BMW 320si E90 '11
- Added Hiroki Yoshimoto's SUNRED Leon 1.6T '11
- Corrected some drivers names and country flags
- Corrected RPM lights on BMW, Cruze, Leon and Volvo cockpit´s
- Added Fiasco´s BMW 320si 2009 Realistic Lights Mod and changed the corresponding skins
- Added FuNK!´s BMW 320 TC hood and new front intake and changed the corresponding skins
- Fixed Sunred´s transparent names on windows
- Corrected Yvan Muller name on windows
- Corrected rims collors and reflections
- Added helmets and suits
- Modified engine volumes
- Added 2011 templates to the mod

This modification is created by:
- Adam Jonas (szekto): physics, tester
- Günthar Rowe & T2L Racing: basic of the mod, physics, engine sounds, menu buttons, Cruze & BMW model corrections
- Sven Boucher: every car skins, including normal-res & hi-res skins
- TheWilly: skins, tester
- thedoctor46: physics
- Ionbello: SUNRED sounds
- Fiasco: BMW 320si 2009 Realistic Lights Mod
- FuNK!: BMW 320 TC hood
- zand: Most of the v2.0 fixes and new features
- Balazsryche: tester
- Yakamoto: tester
- zand: car templates

I would like to thank the following persons for there fantastic work:

Sven Boucher: who made a fantastic painting job on the cars, suits & helmets

Günthar Rowe: who encouraged me to do do this mod & helped a lot under developing the mod

TheWilly: who offered for me the chance to work together with Sven, making the contacts easier & tested the mod

thedoctor46: who helped a lot in the engine physics & and showed me the right way in the engine physics

Fiasco: who gave permission to use his modified BMW lights

Balazs Toth alias Balazsryche: who made a fantastic testing progress on the mod & gave me great feedbacks

Peter Beres alias Yakamoto: who als made a fantastic testing progress on the mod & gave me great feedbacks

And of course, anybody else, who encouraged me under developing this modifcation.

Other informations:
- We included two type from the skins. One part of them were created on normal resolution, and the others
were created on high-resolutions. If you've got a stronger PC, we recommend to use the high-resolution skins.

- Basically the normal resolution skins are installed.

- If you unpack the mod, you will see a folder which called 'SKINS'. In this folder, you will find the
normal-resolutin skins (folder name: Skins_normal_res) and the high-resolution skins (folder name: Skins_hi_res),
both compressed in a RAR file.
- You should simply unpack, copy the files in the proper foldery paste to the proper place in the game's folder & overwrite
the existing files (you should put here: X:\...\Steam\SteamApps\yourname\race07\GameData\Teams)

- If you don't like the car's reflections, you should delete the following file from here:
X:\...\Steam\SteamApps\yourname\race07\GameData\Teams\emap.DDS

##############################################################################################

Don't use the parts of the mod & don't share the mod without my permission, please respect our time & patience
which we needed under making this modification!

You MUST ask a permission from me to use some parts of the mod before you start to use or release them!

WE SUPPORT SIMBIN'S WORK, AND WE DIDN'T SUPPORT THAT PLAYER WHO USES ILLEGAL VERSION OF THE GAME(S). PLEASE
SUPPORT SIMBIN FOR BUYING THESE FANTASTIC GAMES!

Thanks, it works flawlessly. I like it very much! Just one simple question:

I have Fiasco's light fix also in WTCC 2010 expansion and it looks like this:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560937726283277594/7F0D6263D9F600462C370C7E7F26819AECFAC621/ front
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560937726283274124/6FAE2941047BD76B5C6ED780D853761AEDD3991A/ rear

Whilst in your mod it looks like this:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560937726283272362/22701438A50E9248070FDE9498176E9AF206DCF5/ front
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560937726283276139/9C31867D9BC5D7562FB9FB6543E2C8C4DC211C74/ rear

My question is - Is it supposed to look like this in WTCC 2011 mod? As I think there's slight mismatch in lights when you put e.g. reverse in your mod the reverse light is slightly above where it should be.

Well, earlier I asked a permission from Fiasco to use his modified lights - which is a downloadable addon on NoGrip. So, I used that addon in the mod - I think you have a nwe (or a modified) version of it.

I did remove it, but it stays the same. :) If it won't be much of an issue... Could I ask what to change to get http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=32439 these? I just wanna have all my lights looking the same way. Other than that it's really perfect job, no problems at all or anything like that. :)

edit:// I went on and tried to copy&paste files from Fiasco's mod I sent in the link to right sections of your mod, e.g. BMW 320 TC etc. I just thought it'd overwrite itself and it did, but lights still remained the same. God I hate I am no programmer, it obviously won't be this easy. :D Any help appreciated Adam, or anyone.

I use that one, so I really don't know what is the problem...

P.s: okay, here's the deal:

As you can see on pictures on NoGrip's site, there are 2 type of the lights: the normal one (which you've installed), and the "angel lights", which I've installed for WTCC 2011. :)

Great Mod. Fantastic.
Just wondered - The BMW's engine in the mod is different to the one in real life.

Figures for the one in real life - 310hp@8500rpm, 420nm Torque@Undisclosed - Probably around 5000rpm
Figures for mod - It only revs to 6800rpm where max power is. Just wondered if you had noticed this??

Great Mod. Fantastic.
Just wondered - The BMW's engine in the mod is different to the one in real life.

Figures for the one in real life - 310hp@8500rpm, 420nm Torque@Undisclosed - Probably around 5000rpm
Figures for mod - It only revs to 6800rpm where max power is. Just wondered if you had noticed this??

Thank you, Matthew. :)

The technical data, which you find on the fiawtcc.com, isn't fully correspond with the reality. :) Probably, you will say after that sentence 'he's stupid', but the first I did the engine physics, I've wondered, too. Then I had a thought 'why I don't ask somebody who knows much more about the BMW's engine', and that's how I've decided to ask (with a help of my friend) an expert about this topic - Norbert Michelisz's race engineer, Gergely Bári. He said that the BMW's 1.6T engine is limited to 6700-6800 RPM, and it gives the max power somewhere there, while the engines gives its maximum torque about 4000 RPM.

So, probably not 100% reality, but it's quite close to the real one. :)

Ok Adam. You have beaten my argument. You have spoken to someone who knows. I did think it was a little strange as normally turbo's rev lower.

Great mod looking forward to having fun with it for a long time to come.

Ok Adam. You have beaten my argument. You have spoken to someone who knows. I did think it was a little strange as normally turbo's rev lower.

Great mod looking forward to having fun with it for a long time to come.

That's no problem if we discuss the things like this, I hope that you didn't misunderstand me. :) When I started to work on the physics, I thought that you've written, too. First time, it was strange for me, but as Gergely told to me, these turbo-powered engines behavior is a little bit different than the normally-aspirated engines. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back