WSGT Megane Trophy V6 new relaese

Racers modding Team release there Megane trophy,

WSGT Megane Trophy

The Renault Eurocup Mégane Trophy is a one-make racing series created and managed by Renault Sport. The series has raced with the Renault Mégane Renault Sport since 2005 as part of the World Series by Renault. The Renault Eurocup has run with various models under differing names since 1976.

from RMT
Back in 2009 we decided to create a follow up mod for the WSGT. With the obvious name ” WSGT2″. we also decided to change platforms.
The WSGT mod was originally created for the Simbin GTR2 platform, and the WSGT2 mod would be targeted at the ISI rFactor simulator.

We started work and passion and dedication levels where high. By the end of 2010 we had 22 models build, and 17 of them in game in the rFactor 1 engine. Image Space Incorporated had announced rFactor 2 during 2009 and we where discussing wether we should port the mod to this new instalment. Eventually, we decided to stop work in rF1 and planned to continue when the rF2 beta would be released.

As many of you might know, the wait was longer then expected. We carefully followed up the progress of the Beta and used our own Megane Trophy as a guineapig to get accustomed to the rF2 workflow. Initially we stated not to release anything before rF2 would go Gold, but apparently this could take longer then expected, so here we go…

megane.jpg

To Download the Mod Click me
To Download the Template Click me

You can find this car on our server this week for some good old club racing with a selection of tin tops from Rfactor 2 Click me

Well i really enjoyed our little test session with Gijs van Elderen yesterday, i had to learn both tracks we tried but felt good driving round finding my limits with the car.
the endurance model looks promising for longer races, that's a great idea from the guys:thumbsup:
What is the fueltank size of the endurance model?
I did some races in the past, where i put the length of the race so that a megane had to pit, and then put them up against the a bit slower 370's. The pit stop leveled the grid again. If they have a huge tank now, they can run almost as long as the other endurance cars we have... Might be interesting ;)

The endurance has rain tires too;).

I tested the endurance version yesterday.
I did a 2.00,5 at silverstone with this car. :) I think a good driver can dive unther the 2 min at silverstone.

The leveries of these cars are :rolleyes::inlove:! they have clearly fixed the meganes (ISI) ugly ass.

PS: saturday at 20 GMT this car is available @ nordschleife by night :thumbsup:
I'm going to take a full tank and see how far the tires will bring me

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...tin-top-challenge-various-known-tracks.80964/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back