World Trophy Highlights Test Presentation Round 8 Valencia

Here is a Test Presentation that will show you what are you to expect from my highlights
Sorry about the Commentary Sound Quality
Produced by Ron Squire
Footage by James Peutherer

From an outsider's point of view:

There are a lot of great ideas and features in the video. For example the 60 second highlights at the end.

However the video in general doesn't create the correct atmosphere for what is being shown. It has already been said, however the intro and way the highlights are shown doesn't seem right for FSR. You also need to make different clips flow together, use more camera angles, and possibly some overlays during the highlights showing Driver Names, Positions, Laps etc

Very well produced however I just feel that it doesn't seem right for FSR.

It is a good material Ron, there are some minor details to fix, but I think you will progress as you are going to do more and more videos.
As I mentioned earlier, the intro for the highlights is action movie type with those flames. The sound you used is very familiar to me, but I don`t know what is it. Maybe a powerful music or sound-mix is more eligible to this kind of videos. Remember the SPEED!

Cheers.

It is a good material Ron, there are some minor details to fix, but I think you will progress as you are going to do more and more videos.
As I mentioned earlier, the intro for the highlights is action movie type with those flames. The sound you used is very familiar to me, but I don`t know what is it. Maybe a powerful music or sound-mix is more eligible to this kind of videos. Remember the SPEED!

Cheers.
i will include more race car zooms on the intro tamas to increase the speed factor

Ron, it is totally up to you what are you going to use, don`t misunderstood me, I don`t want to produce your video. It was just my personal opinion, that I didn`t feel the speed or the racing spirit on that part. Maybe others will feel in different way. You have to make it as good as you can to make people to love your work.

By the way what is the softwares that you are using for the whole editing process, can you enumerate it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back