Cars (WIP) Ginetta G55

Dave Begley

dave1968uk
Ive been working on and off on this car for around a month now. Some may have seen progress reports on it in the AC mod forum as Im making it for both sims.

The rf2 version is comming along now and with the help of Stefan Woudenberg the body is now showing in devmode. I am currently working on the UVW unwrap for the body.

As soon as i have a Template made i will release it and possibly a devmode version of the body so people can make skins and see how they look in game before the release of the mod.

Still a long way to go, but i think it will make a nice addition to the choice of cars in rf2.

Ah right. a GT3 version would be awesome though ;)

Maybe once i finished this one

Small update: UVW unwrap on the car body is complete and im building a template. Hit 1 problem though. It seems my A/O and shadow map are making the other colours look washed out.

Im sure ill get it sorted out, but think i need a little break as im in loads of pain from overdoing it working on this.

I notice there have been no updates on this thread for quite some time. Did this mod ever get completed? I'm really keen to have a go with it if it did! Apologies if I've missed a link somewhere...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back